IGNORED

Embryo

Redruth

Yup. Maternal instinct. They clearly left that one out when I was built.

that's perfect because I have no instinct to inject you with semens, so we both win

i'm pro choice

kill these fuckers before they have a chance of gestating into real humans

i'm pro:

learn-how-to-fuck-without-spluging-in-your-girl-at-the-wrong -time-of-month-while-your-fucking-drunk.

we live and learn... but fuck some people are really stupid about how and when they fuck. (i should know, i used to be one of them...lol)

i'm pro choice

i'm pro:

learn-how-to-fuck-without-spluging-in-your-girl-at-the-wrong -time-of-month-while-your-fucking-drunk.

we live and learn... but fuck some people are really stupid about how and when they fuck. (i should know, i used to be one of them...lol)

the implication contained in this comment is fucking asinine.

i'm pro choice

i'm pro:

the implication contained in this comment is fucking asinine.

asinine

LOL

Guest ezkerraldean

i fail to see why human embryos/foetuses/whatever are so awesome. i mean, yeah it might turn into a person at some point, but it's just a ball of jelly and shit. i couldn't give a fuck about it. you may as well make it illegal to have a wank since that's wasting little sperm cells that might make people one day and crap.

basically, fuck the US religious right.

what's crazy is my g/f had her tubes tied so it wasn't even supposed to be an issue. so now she may have a malpractice suit on her hands but she has to have surgery to see what went wrong with that procedure 1st.

Archived