IGNORED

Is anyone here a sexual exhibitionist?

SR4

After conversing about this, I am curious as to WATMMers sexual exploits outside the comfort and privacy of their house/apartment/whatever.

I really want to pull a Sigur Ros-Gobbledigook type deal and do it in a stream during springtime. a stream thats only a few inches though, dont want to drown anyone.

shit, i forgot to add mine:

I never planned on it, but once I got ridiculously out of whack and went crazy with a girl in a bathroom during a party, i dont remember much of it, but my friends/people that saw something said people kept walking in on us and there would be screaming or yelling, im assuming the "Get Out!"

the other time was in my dorm room, and me and the girl opened the door, not realizing we were apparently being very loud...i was going to take a shower and everyone noticed the scratch marks on my back.

also, one of my college friends was a huge exhibitionist. one time he and his girlfriend had sex on the rotunda in the middle of campus....apparently during the middle of it, unaware to them, there was a lecture/class going on directly to the side of where they were fucking....needless to say, they had to do a lot of half-naked awkward sneaking

i know someone has a funny story about this stuff, cmon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once got busy in a burger king bathroom.

anything funny or notable happen?

i could never personally bring myself to do it in a public restroom.....realizing i had trashed a row house bathroom was horrible enough.

once i fucked a girl in the window of a hotel room, in plain sight of everyone passing below. it was awesome.

well done!!

do you remember any of the comments?

i remember everyone telling me I was doing the walk of shame towards the bathroom...i didnt even know she had scratched me, apparently my back was raw in places.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Oh yes, ladies, I'm really bein' sincere

'cause in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ya rear.

once i fucked a girl in the window of a hotel room, in plain sight of everyone passing below. it was awesome.

well done!!

do you remember any of the comments?

i remember everyone telling me I was doing the walk of shame towards the bathroom...i didnt even know she had scratched me, apparently my back was raw in places.

we got applause from another couple staying there the next day :emotawesomepm9:

with a girl in the women's bathroom of a community college. With the same girl in my car near the golden gate bridge; we were busted by the cops in the middle of the act. They were nice enough not to arrest us, just told us to put our clothes on and get the hell out of there.

I had sex with a girl while I was in a moving car for a scavenger hunt.

I'm going to have sex on the beach some day, I'm working on it.

i always considered doing it on the beach, but the chance of getting sand anywhere just ruins the fantasy for me.

i always considered doing it on the beach, but the chance of getting sand anywhere just ruins the fantasy for me.

Yeah, I would have a blanket, and choose a dune where wind won't be an issue.

Oh yes, ladies, I'm really bein' sincere

'cause in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ya rear.

i like my oatmeal lumpy

Guest Lube Saibot

do it in a stream during springtime an autumn rainstorm

check

got ridiculously out of whack and went crazy with a girl in a bathroom during a party, my friends/people that saw something said people kept walking in on us and there would be screaming or yelling, im assuming the "Get Out!"

check

me and the girl opened the door, not realizing we were apparently being very loud...

check

bring myself to do it in a public restroom

check

once i fucked almost fucked a girl in the window of a hotel room, in plain sight of everyone passing below. it was awesome.

check

covert mutual masturbation in bars\cafes

check

generally fucking behind people's backs at social gatherings

check

ahh, forgot aboutth masturbation

was at a friends house, my girlfriend at the time, we were both laying on the carpet, everyone else was watching the movie on a couch, with a table obscuring their view (or so we thought)...she was playin with me...lol my god thats horrible

:trashbear: I'm a virgin.

no worries mang!!! youll get it, and when you do, report back ASAP

Guest Lube Saibot

:trashbear: I'm a virgin.

So what are you doing on WATMM then? I daresay you ought to first enter a lady before being inuring yourself to the art of inserting miscellanea up your rectum towards the end of stupendous gratification.

*faps*

had sex in a department store change room,

in a club bathroom,

in a back alley

in a hotel bathroom with the other people staying in the room in the bedroom

and in Japan once, I fucked this white girl who was so fucking loud I'm pretty sure most of the other people in the ryokan heard us. I was a little embarrassed about that one actually.

had sex in a department store change room,

in a club bathroom,

in a back alley

in a hotel bathroom with the other people staying in the room in the bedroom

and in Japan once, I fucked this white girl who was so fucking loud I'm pretty sure most of the other people in the ryokan heard us. I was a little embarrassed about that one actually.

hahaha so true.

from my experience, you would think youd be proud that people heard you going at it all heavy....but no....its incredibly embarrassing...

I was fucking a girl in a pool and some old black dude was spying on us from behind a car.

I also had a threesome in lobby of a hotel by a giant roaring fire place.

I was with fucking a girl in a pool and some old black dude was spying on us from behind a car.

I also had a threesome in lobby of a hotel by a giant roaring fire place.

i would like to hear the story behind the threesome.

Guest Lube Saibot

i dunno, if i was one of the friends, id be sorta grossed out/pissed

If i was one of my friends i would have sex with myself in front of my other friends.

Thinking "aloud" aside, i still don't see the "grossed out" angle. I mean yeah sure, if it's some small get-together to play Wii Tennis over tea or some shit it would be an awkward of Peep Show proportions to fuck. But, in my mind at least, any mid-to-major house gathering is already a downward spiral into sexy times waiting to happen. Seeing people fuck in front of me at parties would probably make me want to join them or at least fuck independently but post-haste.

Archived