IGNORED

Rainy Mood

brian trageskin

same. I have hours and hours of storms/thunders/rain sounds on my hdd that I recorded around my home

Care to upload some?

The sound of falling water gives me so much pleasure. I think its from when i was a child and before a 1 hour drive to school in the morning in my half awake/asleep daziness, I would turn the shower on really hot and just lie on the bathroom floor drifting in and out. Eco-warriors look away now.. I still do this if i need it, run a shower and just lay on the floor ( not the shower floor ) for like 20 minutes.

I do the exact same thing! I think I even posted it in a thread some time looking for water-based albums. Never heard about anybody else doing this though...

http://www.discogs.com/Vir-Unis-Aeonian-Glow/release/13610

You should give this a try, my fav meditation album, all of the tracks have some water-elements, some more than others. It's very deep ambient, not all positive, sometimes gets quite creepy in a way. I keep recommending this.

contained in a video I made. It's been on there for a while so the sound and image quality aren't that high.

i've been using this for about a month now to help me sleep. i suffer from tinnitus, and i cant tell if sleeping with this rain sound on is making it worse or not. listen to this with headphones on though, and you can hear all sorts of weird shit. at one part i swear i can hear some chanting or church choir, sometimes other weird shit. :boc:

Archived