IGNORED

i havent started a new shitty topic in a while

pcock

woop fuckin woop !

just got given a free ticket to laurent garnier tonight, vodkas rolling, got a wee gary for later on, meetin some new people, life is shit hot. love you all.

Guest assegai

The ease of which you UK'ers can go to decent electronic shows boggles me mind.

/listening to aziz ansari's new standup

Guest JohnTqs

going to a hip hop version of west side story tonight

it's an hour away...picking the albums i want for the drive

the problem i have up here is that every night from wednsday to sunday theres about 3 different things on i desperately want to see, its hard to choose, and also afford. im starting to bump into the guys who run the techno scene up here though so life is startin to come together pretty goddamn sweet free ticketwise. hopefully be blastin my own sets soon too.

but yeah if you like electronic music, come to a major british city, london, glasgow, bristol, leeds, manchester birmingham.

Guest placidburp

Totally over did it last night, some of you might have noticed. So I'm totally arse rough today. It's my Birthday tomorrow so I'm going to get rid of this hangover then be all nice and fresh for going out a boozing.

Free ticket eh? how'd you manage that? :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Gary C

Now that sounds awesome.

I'm staying in, drinking Hobgoblin, and undoubtedly losing at online-poker. Being jobless and moneyless kind of sucks.

Guest JohnTqs

Now that sounds awesome.

I'm staying in, drinking Hobgoblin, and undoubtedly losing at online-poker. Being jobless and moneyless kind of sucks.

my best friend's gf is in it, the only reason i'm going. ticket was 20 bones! she better suck my dick

gary ablett = tablet = pill

i remember not long ago when you said you'd never touch all that stuff? it feels like taking the stabilisers off a toddlers bike... go on son!

glad you're enjoying the toon.

gary ablett = tablet = pill

i remember not long ago when you said you'd never touch all that stuff? it feels like taking the stabilisers off a toddlers bike... go on son!

glad you're enjoying the toon.

i didnt touch it because i knew id love it to fucking bits.... my resolve lasted 5 years, i gave in, i fucking love it. i limit myself to once a week, i do my best to go 2-3 weeks without. i only ever take one pill in a night too, i never get fucked up, just enhance the experience. i dunno. i did kinda give in but fuck me if it isnt fantastic.

laurent garnier was spectacular incidentally. jeff mills in a few weeks :D

Gary Ablett was also - ironically - the name of a prominent Australian Rules football player who was involved in the controversial drug overdose death of a 20 year old woman - in Feb 2000 - who he had reportedly shared a full bag of 'Gary Abletts' (ecstasy tablets) and snorted heroin with.

Guest ezkerraldean

from the general banter front page this thread was called "i havent started a new shit..." and i lolled because i thought it was about shit lol

I know, pisses me off too considering I'm usually working weekends and miss loads of them!!!

hell it was Kode9/Martyn last night!!!! thank fuck Autechre is on a retarded day during the week and not when I'm working.... same with Mrs Jynx and a few other shows this month...

Archived