IGNORED

Pendulum

CalumVaughan

^

you know. It's interesting you bring that up because when dnb gets "dark" it gets very strange. The last planet of the drums i went to, the whole last i'd say 4 hours of it was very very "dark" dnb and I left feeling miserable depressed and had a massive headache.

I'm not sure where I was going with that. ummmmmmm. frak. I dunno. Shoegaze dnb anyone? I'd watch it.

i don't mean 'dark' as in 'depressing', i meant more evil or something. hence why i also said brutal. my experience with dnb nights are the ones organised by local breakcore crews, so they pretty much veer towards breakcore/hardcore/etc.

Guest margaret thatcher

they're playing rockness on the friday night. i'm gonna have to flip a coin, it's either them or fatboy slim.

or i could get trashed in the strongbow tent.

decisions, decisions...

they're playing rockness on the friday night. i'm gonna have to flip a coin, it's either them or fatboy slim.

decisions, decisions...

WHAT? I'm sorry, but it's gotta be Fatboy slim, hands down.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

decisions, decisions...

Yes...Fatboy , my son .

is there some utterly amazing fatboy slim stuff that i'm missing out on or do i just not get it?

i agree. I try not to slag off on ol' Slim b/c he's always so nice and happy in interviews and when showing off his synths. Nothing against the guy, his music is just quite meh. I feel that if I was into minimal techno more I would appreciate the Slim.

Yes...Fatboy , my son .

One of these days/nights I'm going to have a nightmare about your avatar saying "INDEED MY SON" over and over again while going on a murderous rampage.

Guest Backson

Yes...Fatboy , my son .

One of these days/nights I'm going to have a nightmare about your avatar saying "INDEED MY SON" over and over again while going on a murderous rampage.

you haven't already?

I feel that if I was into minimal techno more I would appreciate the Slim.

queche.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpAUU75ajUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdnoHqC994U

along with his well known big beat stuff...unless he's gone minimal house in the last couple of years?

decisions, decisions...

Ye you mental boi?

Has to be the strongbow tent.

Archived