IGNORED

Todays april fools day experience.

delet...

--- seeing as braindance is asleep ...

The cleaner at work got me this morning. He came into the office stating that there was a woman in the carpark sleeping naked in her car, and that i should go down and check it out,

to which i stated, 'well let her, no one can see it except perverted peeping cleaners right?'

So he mentioned that everyone would be able to see it, she had the car door wide open. I should get down there right away and have a look.

still nonplussed I returned, "Well if it's a problem i'll call security down to check it out"

He was by now getting quite insistent that i should first-hand inspect this naked sleeping beauty, trying to nudge my indifference by suggesting that were it a man in the car that i'd be down there in a flash.

"Look I don't want to invade this girls privacy, it's better if security handles matters like these man, I'll call them now."

I was just about to start dialling when he frantically told me to stop, and yelled 'APRIL FOOLS DAY' !!!

heh, poor guy .. i don't think his little gag quite turned out the way he had expected. he had his two sons there with him as well. They had both looked on eagerly as the conversation progressed only to also be deflated by the dleetr.

More April Fool you, bitches. ...

It's funny, that guy is always trying to faze me in some awkward infantile way. Like creeping up behind me and shouting boo. It's never worked. I must be immune, my psyche must not see anything he does as the remotest threat.

well either that or i'm a humourless bastard eh ... hehehe

Guest beatfanatic

I tried using my debit card today and it said "insufficient funds". Who knew that banks had a sense of humor??

oh fuck not this tiresome bullshit again.

come again, i've never actually had someone do that to me before, so the experience was novel, if not yeah, tiresome.

but still. let me have my thread mang :rhubear3:

this private torrent site swapped UL and DL credits for all users and posted new that they're having some problems, but don't have backups :)

this is starting to get confessional..

i'm hoping when i get to all my classes my professors will simply shout "april fools!" and we all promptly leave.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Yes, today is April fools , my son .

I'm enjoying 'The Room' on adult swim right now ( God...this movie...is epic )

My brother picked me up this morning and as soon i got in the car he looked at me and shouted: "dude, what happened to your hair, you got a big hole in your hairdo. i looked into the mirror and he laughed his ass off and shouted :"april, april!" (we say it like this in german). what a bastard... he really got me with it.

did i mention i'm nearly bald headed :facepalm:

Guest Gary C

i got a call back from the place I went for an interview two days ago and they said I didn't get the job. now I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do given I have spent the last THREE MONTHS trying hard to get work.

HAW HAW HAW

Hang in there

My Mom read on yahoo news that we were putting the clocks forward again to try and encourage the better weather and woke me up to check with me.

Cue one very sleepy me say "Mom its aprils fools day.Bye bye."

Now I have to apologise for putting the phone down on her.

:facepalm:

Guest Jimbob

the main road we take to work was the scene of an overturned lorry and its split cargo was blocking all traffic (ducks and geese)

didn't buy that one personally but one of my passengers did :emotawesomepm9:

I tried using my debit card today and it said "insufficient funds". Who knew that banks had a sense of humor??

chuckle

Guest Coalbucket PI

I did a fart and it sounded a little like my ass was saying 'aprils fool' so I checked my pants and sure enough I'd shat a little bit :lol:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

you couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.

I came home and my dad was laying motionless on the lawn next to a tipped over ladder and a spilt can of paint, and the house had about half a coat of paint on it. I shat my pants but he sat up laughing his ass off.

Ok so that didn't actually happen but that would be a good joke to play on your own son

Guest ezkerraldean

i was working all morning looking at some REE profiles of various komatiites and comparing them to depleted olivine-phyric shergottites (basalts from mars) and someone sent me a REE spread for the Gorgona komatiite standard, to compare to the profiles from SAU005 and Dhofar 019. turns out the Gorgona profile was actually from a Hawaii plume basalt and was therefore highly enriched and i was like OMG WHY IS THIS KOMATIITE SO ENRICHED THIS IS FUCKED and the guy was like AHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS!

[/geochemistry]

i was working all morning looking at some REE profiles of various komatiites and comparing them to depleted olivine-phyric shergottites (basalts from mars) and someone sent me a REE spread for the Gorgona komatiite standard, to compare to the profiles from SAU005 and Dhofar 019. turns out the Gorgona profile was actually from a Hawaii plume basalt and was therefore highly enriched and i was like OMG WHY IS THIS KOMATIITE SO ENRICHED THIS IS FUCKED and the guy was like AHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS!

[/geochemistry]

:crazy::emotawesomepm9:

Guest Grizz

I managed to convince my friend that Lemmy had died in a horrific motorbike accident this morning but he's a motorhead fan so obviously a little slow. No one else has even bothered this year.

Archived