IGNORED

Todays april fools day experience.

delet...

Someone told me that a RAID controller on a very important server died off today... I was just about to pack my things and go home. The fucker.

Well deviantart got me this morning... they changed everyone's avatar to Twilight (team jacob and team edward) and Lady Gaga. You can change it back cos they made the profile edit page all retarded too. I got a little bit angry and then realised America's a day behind us.

Guest Pennywise

my workmates beat me up this morning, haha, bastards. They didn't actually say it was an April fools joke but why else would they beat me up again after I gave them the money they wanted last time

today is admission decision day for all the ivy schools. this kid i know got an email saying that he wasn't accepted to yale. that email was sent by a friend of his. i'm hoping he gets in (the real email should arrive around five). i'd be surprised if he didn't, cause he already got into duke, dartmouth, and university of virginia.

Guest EleminoP

I updated my waldorf blofeld's firmware and after it finished updating the message "Unit identified as stolen, system restricted! Contact LIRPA@waldorfmusic.de" popped up on the screen.

Guest Gary C

I told my girlfriend that summer had been cancelled this year and that the clocks would be put back again. I even mentioned that in 1816 they had a summer-less year.

She was hooked for a moment at least.

There was someone in Leicester who got stabbed in a club with, like, a syringe full of AIDS blood... at which point the assailant said "April Fools." Apparently it was just Hep-C blood.

Archived