IGNORED

I lost my smokes.

essines

Guest tht tne

i'm going to try to quit after this pack... however a carton only costs me $13

smokes quantity is how they get ya

left hand drive imo

well, at least you're housebroken

I always wondered if he misspelled it on purpose, like an inside joke or something. I've been afraid to bring it up, but this is as best a time as any.

wow I didn't even notice this

Guest Lube Saibot

well, at least you're housebroken

I always wondered if he misspelled it on purpose, like an inside joke or something. I've been afraid to bring it up, but this is as best a time as any.

I think it has to do with his avatar being a guy with corpsepaint for quite a while. Like a black metal norwegian touch to the classic quote.

i threw my smokes away, after jumping on them. And now i'm pissed on non labeled wine, I feel remorse goddamn it. I would rummage through the outside bin, but it was collected in wed nez dae. hao gae ...

i stopped on thursday and it's going well so far... got an inhilator for when the craving gets too much, like when i was at the pub.

you smokers really are stupid disgusting and smelly people. :cerious:

I need to get a pack of cigarettes because I have run out. I'll probably go for 20 Dunhill blue

A fair selection sir. I smoke PJs because i'm poor and a fucking bogan

Guest Coalbucket PI

Kind of gave up last week. Just sort of happened, I was only on 1-2 a day. was tempted at the pub on saturday but I pulled through so I think I'll go for a month and see what I feel like then, cause I don't really mind if I only ever smoke a little bit, it's just nice to know I'm not addicted

Archived