IGNORED

help me compile a "best-of" of dancey electroonic music

SR4

theres this girl that has been real into me lately, and I usually dont dig her type, but we were chillin and i put on some Pop Ambient, and she freaked over how good it once....played some afx to her too and she ate it up..(i played fairly accessible tunes)

so, i want to make maybe a 2cd "best of" of fairly mainstream but still insanely innovative electronic....any suggestions? im trying to keep it on more of the IDM tip

so far ive got:

Orbital-The Girl with the Sun in her Head

a couple Luke Vibert tracks

Venetian Snares-Einstein-Rosen Bridge

The Orb-Perpetual Dawn (shes a sorta hippy, so i think she would dig this)

it doesn't have to be a retrospective, just solid

any suggestions?

keep in mind this is a girl, so i gotta go somewhat easy on her, so lets assume the vSNARES track is about as "crazy" as i am willing to get.

dont musically kid glove her, if shes expressed excitement at Aphex then do some tracks that are really out there like some AE stuff and perhaps some that are more on the mainstream side.

well first of all you're going to have to put "Windowlicker" on there. "Growls Garden" by Clark? DMX Krew, maybe some Kettel (Myam James 1), Luke Vibert, LFO's "Freak", something off of Spokes by Plaid, Super_Collider?

Girls like Jackson too right?

nah, shes a singles girl, trust

think real upbeat

i also think she might dig some amon tobin stuff, throwin that on there

and autechre is almost a definite no, unless its Eutow...which is then a guaranteed yes.

whoever said Xtal thanks....one serious response

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: watmm is retarded

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived