IGNORED

Passion Pit

chaosmachine

I love 'em .

Surprisingly , their live shows look very...meh .

I went to one, my friend LOVES them and I think they're alight. The one I went to was quite good, but he's singing is just so damn high! It's even more absurd in person.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

lol Yeah , I'm not crazy about how his voice sounds live ( that was one of my turn offs )

They're touring again and they're coming to Philly...again . I guess I'll check 'em this time around

Passion Pit

Yacht

Phoenix

Solid Gold

MGMT

Mirrors

Hot Chip

Presets

Soulwax

Tanlines

Yeasayer

Union of Knives

Brahms

All on Heavy Rotation of Late

Guest iamabe

the first time i heard them was a revelation (really dug Little Secrets), and I liked the first album alot alot. After seeing them live a few times I think like them less because their singer really lacks power and he barely breaks through the mix. But they are a cool studio band!

Also they're from Boston. Reprazent.

Yeah, the main appeal is that their stuff is super catchy. They don't seem as pretentious as half of the bands hayhook listed either, they were nice in person. I mean, the founder did write the first EP as a valentine's gift for his girlfriend, right?

Archived