IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

ezeh's ep from p168 was brilliant. the post rock one, really solid stuff.

actually all the eps on the first p168 were amazing. beak, mosca, wisp, milieu, ezeh, idiron, space disease, UNDERKRACKERS!....someone should have made a 2cd best of p168 volume one and released it properly.

Guest Glass Plate

I know The Genius isn't 42Orange, because I just called him and he's in class. He's also not online.

someone should have made a 2cd best of p168 volume one and released it properly.

it was released as a box set of 12"s -- an LTM exclusive. didn't you get the memo?

Guest margaret thatcher

someone should have made a 2cd best of p168 volume one and released it properly.

it was released as a box set of 12"s -- an LTM exclusive. didn't you get the memo?

i got the promo pressings but i didn't know it was actually released.

What is that? The AIDS quilt?

watmm.jpg

On this LTM Forum business. On behalf of my fellow LTM members, I would like to urge the rest of you to keep a balanced perspective on all of this. The only reason we find it necessary to maintain a private subforum is quite simply because we are better than all of you. You people are not fit to sniff my loin cloth and I think you know it. So let us have our space where we can enjoy each other without you all contaminating it.

And yes, we laugh at you and say mean things.

how about making a non-LTM only forum which ltmers won't be able to see or access ?

will that even things out ?

and then build huge barriers in the middle to keep everyone segregated

hmmm. that reminds me of somewhere else...

i got the promo pressings but i didn't know it was actually released.

yeah -- i'm still baffled at how they managed to press it onto dehydrated shit bricks!

how about making a non-LTM only forum which ltmers won't be able to see or access ?

for you it might. the rest of us wouldn't give a fuck.

I have a small question. Are there any LTM members who joined WATMM after it was remade on 16th of November 2005?

If not, that might clear things up for many of you who are wondering why you're not LTM members (myself included).

ET is Bogdan Raczynski btw....

i was actually thinking that at one point

probably because i was listening to alright!

and then build huge barriers in the middle to keep everyone segregated

hmmm. that reminds me of somewhere else...

yeah, plus allow the non-ltmers move their nonsense/crap threads into ltm forum, but on the other hands you got all the mods who are ltmers..

Archived