IGNORED

I dislike people who _____

Guest PWSTEAL

people who say they have an "eclectic" taste in music because they have songs by the Beatles AND Brian Adams on their ipod! whoooa you're so fucking out there!

[/music elitist]

I'm on an internet dating website too.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike people who tailgate you when you're driving on some nice backroads in the country.

Fuck OFF!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

Guest uptowndevil

I dislike people who tailgate you when you're driving on some nice backroads in the country.

Fuck OFF!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

drive the speed limit dicksface

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuck OFF!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

This is easily solved, dangerously but easily. What you do, is you pull the handbrake, so no break lights come on, but the car comes to an immediate stop. People behind SHIT themselves.

Guest Rabid

Fuck OFF!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

You know people have jobs/appointsments? Why not let them pass?

Fuck OFF!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

This is easily solved, dangerously but easily. What you do, is you pull the handbrake, so no break lights come on, but the car comes to an immediate stop. People behind SHIT themselves.

I fucking lol'd, enjoy the car crash :D

Guest mafted

When people say 'ya' online , and no where else.. like 'ya' is the cool way of saying 'yeah', yet nobody says 'yeah' like 'ya' outside of maybe France or Switzerland. But, rhetoric is generally annoying as hell anyway.

Guest mafted

Fuck OFF!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

drive the speed limit dicksface

Speed limit.

I hate everybody on the Tube, especially all the tourists both down there and on the streets who don't seem to realise that London is a city where people live, work and shop, and not just a series of tourist attractions.

pwsteal, you're the guy who doesn't like singing in music, aren't you?

it's

Its.jpg

IT'S is awesome, always makes me chuckle when he comes scampering over ridiculous terrain to announce It's..

I hate everybody on the Tube, especially all the tourists both down there and on the streets who don't seem to realise that London is a city where people live, work and shop, and not just a series of tourist attractions.

Maybe living in one of the most famous international tourist destinations in the world isn't for you?

Guest PWSTEAL

it's

Its.jpg

IT'S is awesome, always makes me chuckle when he comes scampering over ridiculous terrain to announce It's..

Who is "IT'S"? From movie, TV Show or something?

Maybe living in one of the most famous international tourist destinations in the world isn't for you?

Maybe visiting my city and acting like a starstruck child isn't for you?

Anyway, in my industry I'm unlikely to find work anywhere else. And it's still the best city in the world.

Guest ezkerraldean

Maybe visiting my city and acting like a starstruck child isn't for you?

Anyway, in my industry I'm unlikely to find work anywhere else. And it's still the best city in the world.

lol i grew up with a mindset like that, living in a tiny tourist-infested countryside town. now whenever i'm a tourist myself i put stupid effort into preventing myself acting like a tourist, and criticising my touristy self at every possible opportunity if i'm ever found out. when i go back home i lol at myself.

it's

Its.jpg

Who is "IT'S"? From movie, TV Show or something?

Michael Palin's Alaska

Archived