IGNORED

a choir built from 185 youtube videos

chaosmachine

what?? how was it made?? definetly not live, can't seem to grasp an interest by this, why should i??? i fail at finding this interesting...

185 people from 12 different countries each privately record their video, just sitting in their houses.. and through the power of the internet, it becomes a full-on megachoir performance. it's the kind of thing people couldn't even think of 10 years ago. the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

what?? how was it made?? definetly not live, can't seem to grasp an interest by this, why should i??? i fail at finding this interesting...

185 people from 12 different countries each privately record their video, just sitting in their houses.. and through the power of the internet, it becomes a full-on megachoir performance. it's the kind of thing people couldn't even think of 10 years ago. the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

i like more those videos where they all glued diferent people singing and playing random stuff and made a full track from it

It's pretty cool, but he's done some heavy editing on the tracks. Listen to the first female "soloist" and how she slides up to the high note, it's been smoothed out way too much.

Anyways, neat piece.

Archived