IGNORED

next Iphone 4 leak real!

o00o

one thing i don't understand is the multitasking. i mean, i get it for stuff like pandora, but for other apps, now it just means i have pages and pages of every app i have been into at the bottom? so when if i leave my photos app, when i go back in, its on the last photo i was on unless i double hit home and hold down the photo icon and then delete it from the tray? wtf is the point of that?

BUT... BUT!!! IT HAS MULTITASKING!!!!1 IT NEEDED IT!!!

i have no idea why people weer so hard for multitasking, i never needed it. maybe on the iPad, but i don't need to multitask on my phone... except maybe to listen to music, which already had multitasking, so...

yea, i wasnt one of them, although the idea of not interrupting pandora to text someone back is awesome, i dont understand what this does for me except make it a pain to close all apps.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing i don't understand is the multitasking. i mean, i get it for stuff like pandora, but for other apps, now it just means i have pages and pages of every app i have been into at the bottom? so when if i leave my photos app, when i go back in, its on the last photo i was on unless i double hit home and hold down the photo icon and then delete it from the tray? wtf is the point of that?

you don't have to delete them from the tray. they don't eat up many resources there if any. In case memory gets low the cache is "cleaned" automatically

you don't have to delete them from the tray. they don't eat up many resources there if any. In case memory gets low the cache is "cleaned" automatically

so whats the point then?

that just means its bad for my ocd i guess

so whats the point then?

that just means its bad for my ocd i guess

the app you used last is added at the beginning of the tray so you can switch between them. so the most recent ones are always at your fingertips but you can also go back to some used before.

so I've had it 24 hours now... seems good, no noticeable change in battery life, seemed faster in some respects but I could be imagining that, the folders options was long await and makes me super happy, and multitasking makes sense in certain cases. seeing as it's a free update, I have absolutely 0 to complain about.

oh and mail inboxes are handled better now.

upclose.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/22/iphone-4-review

first tests by engadget say the battery lasts for about 38 hours :emotawesomepm9:

how do you get a badge to appear on the calendar app? that's something i have been dying for. have i overlooked it for a year? please help...

The badges appear on the calendar if you are syncing through a Microsoft Exchange account and receive a meeting request.

upclose.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/22/iphone-4-review

first tests by engadget say the battery lasts for about 38 hours :emotawesomepm9:

how do you get a badge to appear on the calendar app? that's something i have been dying for. have i overlooked it for a year? please help...

hopefully other developers are gonna catch up, 38 hours :emotawesomepm9:

mine should be here today, i'll give the watmm perspective to ya'll later.

whats the word rubin? lost in its awesomeness?

hey guys, yes the phone is sweet. mine has a slight screen flaw which i'll trade in once the launch dies down. apparently a lot of screen problems w/ the first batch.

mine should be here today, i'll give the watmm perspective to ya'll later.

whats the word rubin? lost in its awesomeness?

hey guys, yes the phone is sweet. mine has a slight screen flaw which i'll trade in once the launch dies down. apparently a lot of screen problems w/ the first batch.

thats what i came here to post. are you having the signal issues as well? appernetly the human hand interferes with the antenna on the phone? if this is true, jesus christ :facepalm:

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/06/23/some_early_iphone_4_shipments_have_defective_screens_missing_bars.html

Is there a better calendar app that anyone can recommend?

just sync it with google. this already makes it 10 times better

google calendar?

"Apple released an official comment on the issue this week, suggesting that users either adjust their hand position on the phone, or buy a case (such as Apple's $29 bumpers) that prevents one's hand from touching the exterior of the device."

Seriously? Its a cell phone and I have to "...prevent one's hand from touching the exterior of the device."

Oh, there's a $29 accessory I need for my $300 phone to make it work...

What is this world coming to!

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/06/25/apple_says_any_mobile_phone_has_reception_issues_when_held_wrong.html

Archived