IGNORED

I've got spiggot ass

J3FF3R00

I've basically been shitting liquid every 10 minutes for the last 3 days, non stop. No other symptoms. Just spraying the bowl. I'm out of town on a job at the moment, too. Tomorrow, I'll be working outdoors all day on the beach and the closest toilet is an over-flown port-o-potty. This is gonna be interesting.

Anyone have a tip on how to slow the runs?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ricky Downtown

I'm wondering what your job is. Surfing instructor? Clam digger? Sand castle builder?

lifeguard?

I'm wondering what your job is. Surfing instructor? Clam digger? Sand castle builder?

lifeguard?

Videographer. I'm shooting a behind-the-scenes video for a fasion photo shoot. I can't call in sick because there are thousands of dollars on the line. I also won't be alone.

Ugh. I've literally shit fluid 5-10 times since posting this. I hardly ate today to slow it down but then had a big dinner with the team. Mistake.

It sounds like I have a gerbil with a plunger in my guts.

I also hardly slept last night because I kept having to get up and hose with my anus.

This fuckin fucks.

Drink lots of clear liquids (mostly water), and drink some gatorade too. You're losing a (shit)ton of stuff your body needs if the spiggot ass is this bad.

Avoid alcohol, milk, pig trotters, tobacco and anything too greasy.

Rice, bananas, potatoes, and toast are good, but eat in small amounts until the trots start to subside.

Guest Spittal

good man. drink lots of water to replenish what you've lost

Listen to Snnneeeaaaakkk, He knows what he's talking about.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yah dewd sneaksta gets drippy explosivo spiggot ass all the time, his word on the matter is church cuhz

Archived