IGNORED

Guru has died

funkaholic

really sucks there has to be a lot of negativity around his death. surely there has to be more to it than a jealousy thing if he wrote that on his death bed.

Guest 277: 930-933

Holy shit.

Saw him with Jazzamatazz a few months ago, didn't get into it but Gangstarr is still on regular rotation.

Dang.

Guest ms-dos

r.i.p.

but what a disgusting deathbed letter. i have to believe that solaar had something to do with it. guru just didn't seem that spiteful, and premier gave guru a get-well shout out in his malcolm mclaren mix.

this has left me feeling cold.

solar responds...

"I mean, it's ridiculous, Guru knew this time would come. The great artist he is, us being intelligent people, we knew there was going to have to be a statement relating to this."

“Unfortunately, there are those who have the wicked agenda, and just can't accept that Guru and I have handled this thing as men and not children, and this is how men of honor handle their business. He arranged his press release. "

He continued: “I'm the repository of Guru's life story. I recorded his life story for book and for movies. We're not foolish. He was diagnosed with cancer well over a year ago. It's been operations and so forth. It would be ridiculous for him to not be prepared.”

Guest Coalbucket PI

Solar is a fucking shifty cunt and I don't trust a word out his mouth. The information he's putting out is all over the place.

Guest thepilot

No surprise. Cashing in on a fallen artist is part and parcel of the hip hop community, whether mainstream or otherwise. Cash is king but how do you reconcile making money off a dead man? Ask diddy I guess.

Archived