IGNORED

Flying Lotus live now

Guest Coalbucket PI

I listened for a bit, just before Daedelus got on, some of Gaslamp Killer...just shut if off because I'm sick of his fucking sirens. :rolleyes:

The Daedelus stuff and before was really cool though.

Guest Miblo

To

http://flying-lotus.com/radio

Its good, there is also some promo on preorders for one day only. you get some crap drawing he did or something

Have somebody record it?

and

i'd love to hear a recording, or at least a tracklist

see here:

I should be getting a recording of it soon, so I'll let you know

I'm only really after what, if anything, Mr. Lotus had to say about Cosmogramma, because I stupidly tuned into it about a couple of hours too late and didn't hear a peep out of him.

Guest Miblo

[...] there is also some promo on preorders for one day only. you get some crap drawing he did or something

I emailed Bleep about this, and it appears that the print will also be included with all preorders made before that date. Certainly in the vinyl edition, which is what I've preordered; I'm not sure about the CD, though. Don't know that they'll necessarily want to fold the print up to fit into a jewel case.

I emailed Bleep about this, and it appears that the print will also be included with all preorders made before that date. Certainly in the vinyl edition, which is what I've preordered; I'm not sure about the CD, though. Don't know that they'll necessarily want to fold the print up to fit into a jewel case.

Based on the first email that was sent regarding the radio show and print, all Bleep pre-orders (at least the ones before the radio show) will include the print.

that's just about 3 hours of it

here is the 6-hour recording

http://bit.ly/loaflab

a 7hr20min recording will be uploaded later today, and another (which may be the full 8hrs) as well. the last 2 hours was just Dublab playing random tracks, so the six-hour mp3 is the full "live" show, from what I understand.

EDIT: the 6-hour mp3 is not the full either, but it will do until the 7hr20 (he also may have the last 35min, we'll see) shows up

that's just about 3 hours of it

here is the 6-hour recording

http://bit.ly/loaflab

a 7hr20min recording will be uploaded later today, and another (which may be the full 8hrs) as well. the last 2 hours was just Dublab playing random tracks, so the six-hour mp3 is the full "live" show, from what I understand.

EDIT: the 6-hour mp3 is not the full either, but it will do until the 7hr20 (he also may have the last 35min, we'll see) shows up

Thx 4 this...but the audio quality is a bit crappy.

Think I'll wait for a better 8 hours version :blush:

Guest Miblo

Based on the first email that was sent regarding the radio show and print, all Bleep pre-orders (at least the ones before the radio show) will include the print.

Yeah, sorry, folks:

As a thank you for pre-ordering early, you will also receive the art print and you have been entered into the competition. You do not need to do anything to receive your print, it will be sent with your order.

It either slipped my mind or slipped past me entirely when I first read the email. Oh well, everybody it concerns will have the news anyway.

Thanks fingers !!!

Think only The Gaslamp Killer (6) & Nosaj Thing (12) are missing.

Pretty good quality :blink:

No news about this 2 parts?

Bump if anyone has news

Archived