IGNORED

invulnerability to enlightenment

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

have you ever known someone who was just impervious to enlightenment, and if so, how did they manage to stay so stupid?

Guest tht tne

socrates is famously reported to have said (in a context) "as for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

i consider myself intelligent but i still think i know better than most everyone else, is that narcissism?

have you ever known someone who was just impervious to enlightenment, and if so, how did they manage to stay so stupid?

its got electrolytes

socrates is famously reported to have said (in a context) "as for me, all i know is that i know nothing"i consider myself intelligent but i still think i know better than most everyone else, is that narcissism?

yes

yes
thumb1_26da2557002347929da6bdf7b4259a82.jpg

lolat thread

its got electrolytes

socrates is famously reported to have said (in a context) "as for me, all i know is that i know nothing"i consider myself intelligent but i still think i know better than most everyone else, is that narcissism?

yes

yes

lolat thread

yes

Guest tht tne

its got electrolytes

yes

yes

lolat thread

yes

Guest tht tne

I can imagine the kind of people that enjoy twilight are the kind of people this thread is about.

twilightenment

Guest tht tne

I go to a high school, so I can give you the scoop on this newfangled Twilight craze

are you pullin' down loads of super-natty twi-twat?

I think enlightenment occurs when the joe rogan pumps through you moments before you die, hence everyone becomes enlightened eventually.

I think enlightenment occurs when the joe rogan pumps through you moments before you die, hence everyone becomes enlightened eventually.

lol

my enlightenment seems to be keeping pace with my encroaching senility.

Archived