IGNORED

A disturbing story

Dragon

I found this story on 4chan about a week ago with the message "no one will read this before 404", and I've just read it all the way through. Fucking hell, this is freaky stuff. I urge you to read it all, even if it takes a while. Trust me, it's worth it. It's a .png, so there aren't ant scary frames or anything like that.

1271543739578.png

Holy Shit , i remember a show back in the 90's about ducks that were vampires.

I remember every time the show started , one of the ducks screamed (in a high pitch "i am scared and being torture" scream) , as soon as the duck finished screaming , something electrocuted me and i ran crying to my mom.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Holy Shit , i remember a show back in the 90's about ducks that were vampires.

I remember every time the show started , one of the ducks screamed (in a high pitch "i am scared and being torture" scream) , as soon as the duck finished screaming , something electrocuted me and i ran crying to my mom.

count duckula? that show wasn't scary at all. I might have been older than you were when it was on, though. oh, in the 90s? yeah, you are a young 'un.

I used to have a recurring nightmare .

It started with me waking up in the middle of the night to take a piss , as i enter the bathroom , something attracts me to the mirror , i stare at it for a while , then i see an ON bottom , i pressed it , then the mirror became static , followed with images of big eyed people screaming for help , the last image was of a little big eyed baby saying "I will do lots of damage to the world , you'll see"

BigEyedBoy.jpg

I had a fucked up childhood full of disturbing nightmares

My mother had a miscarriage when i was 5/6 , around that time i used to wake up every night screaming , my mother asked me what was wrong ,i replied - " there is a bloody baby sleeping with me , i don't like him , he scares me"

Archived