IGNORED

listen to the books

Guest weed

i see why i never visit this site anymore

because you wore out your welcome by being an annoying attention whore?

your post says you don't want to be one, but you ask for people to cheer you up aka attention

Guest we_kill_soapscum

weed you could not handle me

i would honestly fuck you into another dimension

im not even joking. i need to stress how serious this is.

i would do things naked that you would find simply incomprehensible

only one girl on this board is cool enough for soapscum and i dunno where she's at right now

Hey guys,

I recently moved from North East London to South West London, I really like the place I have moved to, and I have my own room to sit in and work, also, I get to look at rich people walking around looking fabulous, so I would like to be cheered up a bit more by you people, just because...

Let's make this thread something special. :emotawesomepm9:

Show me yer assssssssssss

Old photo, but it's the only one i can find with my asssssssss out.

l_94dd1284bd2f4ff989faad326bfe8f24.jpg

:wub:

Probably because you're so dull you need ass pictures to make anyone read it your thread.

no honey, see you dont know me. they read my threads just to be apart of it all. nice edit btw

Guest Babar

well my moving topic got deleted. not a surprise there but i guess if i keep it away from the attention, and more on the topic..CHENGOD will have less of a reason to lock this. i am moving into a house, i dont really want to move into it..nor am i happy with it so i would love to be cheered up by some of you...disregarding the attention of course.

all to all you "weed" haters...its nice to see that there are many followers on this message board..but here is a little information you must know:

the bandwagon is full though and isn't going to be letting anyone off anytime soon.

.hold on

**cheers up weed* :happy:

Hey guys,

I recently moved from North East London to South West London, I really like the place I have moved to, and I have my own room to sit in and work, also, I get to look at rich people walking around looking fabulous, so I would like to be cheered up a bit more by you people, just because...

Let's make this thread something special. :emotawesomepm9:

Show me yer assssssssssss

Old photo, but it's the only one i can find with my asssssssss out.

l_94dd1284bd2f4ff989faad326bfe8f24.jpg

:wub:

1272302730159.gif

Guest we_kill_soapscum

i would like to start a basic band with drums,bass,guitar and vocals and possibly an additional guitarist, whats the difference between regular mixers and powered mixers, which are more reliable? do i need to buy power amps for any of them, what do i need to get started,

Probably because you're so dull you need ass pictures to make anyone read it your thread.

no honey, see you dont know me. they read my threads just to be apart of it all. nice edit btw

Exactly, so would not knowing you make it more or less likely to have an unbiased opinion? :closedeyes: Its exactly what it looked like "honey".

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Closing In A Weed Topic

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived