IGNORED

Starcraft 2 to be released

Guest JW Modestburns

Guest Glass Plate

yeah I'm a little scared that I'm going to hate the regular multiplayer and will be stuck playing/making crazy UMS maps. (this is all theoretical because I don't want to spend 60$ for the end of productivity)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

I assume this is just a glorified remake, cos if they actually made proper changes to gameplay they would get DDOSed out of existence by angry Korean nerds

havent they like doubled the types of units?

i think most of the new shit is single player only

Guest Glass Plate

I had definitely seen multiplayer videos in the past with tons of new shit implemented I dunno if they changed that during beta or not.

I've been playing the fuck out of the beta. So good. =}

For anyone interested -- here are some great casted replays of games from the ro16 of a tournament that is currently going on: http://www.youtube.com/user/HDstarcraft

>>I would be surprised if it wasn't delayed. Blizzard always delays their ship dates. <<

They've never delayed a game that had a set date. They've very often delayed 'Q1 2011' style estimated dates. There is also a WoW expansion due out for xmas of this year, so they cannot afford to delay regardless.

Guest Al Hounos

lovestarcraft400x227.png

lol yeah, the entire Korean economy is going to come to a halt on July 27th.

Guest Scrambled Ears

I assume this is just a glorified remake, cos if they actually made proper changes to gameplay they would get DDOSed out of existence by angry Korean nerds

havent they like doubled the types of units?

i think most of the new shit is single player only

:facepalm:

Guest Glass Plate

lovestarcraft400x227.png

If we destroy the plane/boat carrying 1,000,000 copies of SC2 to Korea we could possibly start a war, or at least be responsible for thousands of deaths due to rioting.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lovestarcraft400x227.png

If we destroy the plane/boat carrying 1,000,000 copies of SC2 to Korea we could possibly start a war, or at least be responsible for thousands of deaths due to rioting.

truth lolz

Guest A/D

I've been playing the fuck out of the beta. So good. =}

For anyone interested -- here are some great casted replays of games from the ro16 of a tournament that is currently going on: http://www.youtube.com/user/HDstarcraft

i know i'm an outsider here, but there is something magically hilarious about sports-style voiceover coverage of a starcraft game.

"AND our opponent DOES GG there, we're talking about a very close game, TALK about an epic 2v2 here, hellions thor blah lbhal blah" awesome.

Guest Glass Plate

holy shit SC2 looks pretty awesome, some one want to pay for half of my pre-order so I can play with them? :emotawesomepm9:

yeah commentated gaming makes me lol too. only a few more months till i move out and my internet is fast enough to play counterstrike again :D

Guest JW Modestburns

OMFG, I just got an invitation to the beta. It may be impossible to contact me for a few days/weeks but be assured I will report back in due time with my findings.

Ok, so I played the single player version of the demo and it indeed is pretty awesome as a game. But about as awesome as the original, as it is very much alike it anyway. Can't wait to get the whole game and work on beating it!

Ok, so I played the single player version of the demo and it indeed is pretty awesome as a game. But about as awesome as the original, as it is very much alike it anyway. Can't wait to get the whole game and work on beating it!

say that again? does the beta key come with access to a sp demo or something? wootwotoot

say that again? does the beta key come with access to a sp demo or something? wootwotoot

Sorry. But I still enjoy this as it's the only way to see how Starcraft 2 looks and feels.

yeah I was stuck with the sp AI-beta for a week or so, then gave it up becuase it took up too much time. I'm watching HDstarcraft and Husky's channels and the ongoing tournament right now, until the actual sc2 release this summer. From then on I'm pretty sure i'll be playing too much again :gamer:

Archived