8% swing to tories though.

piers morgan and bruce forsythe - ballsack central

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, who voted BNP?

edit: nvm, must've been kakapo

lol. In fact I spoilt my papers.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has just declared Cameron the winner. I'm not making that up.

Guest Dirty Protest

Belfast East elect the AP, Stangford elect an independent, its like ive entered the bizarro world.

Guest Dirty Protest

Wasnt Strangford, it was North Down, shame, slight less of a shock, but still a good swing away from the normal trend. Looks like SF are in with a chance of a win and will be forced to push for a united Ireland which wont happen, disenfranchising nationalist voters, between that and the Robinsons hopefully sectarian politics will be a shambles in a couple of years. Makes starring at Camerons smug punchable mug slightly better in the morning.

Guest analogue wings

wow look at all those wacky minority parties winning seats...

they all seem to represent different forsms of hate. religious hate, race hate, etc. yay diversity...

Guest Dirty Protest

Sadly looks like the loyalists rallied, the SDLP split the nationalist vote.

Guest abusivegeorge

fucking hell it's droid!

ps, thanks for voting BCM george...if I get in, I'll raise the speed limit to 200mph.

Make it 243mph and you got a deal, and I'll get all my mates to vote you too.

Guest chunky

evan harris lost his seat by about 200 votes, fuck

pseudoscientist evan harris lost his seat by about 200 votes, fuck yeah!

labour scotland / tory england.

we're fucked.

well put toi.

we were, however, fucked anyway.

"ever had the feeling you've been ripped off?" (john lydon)

lol at watmm being the exact opposite representation of the country (for the top 3, not inc the twat party))

Sorry guyz. All I can say is, I'm feeling your pain. We're going through a right-wing dynasty in this country right now. Whenever I think it couldn't possibly get worse, it does. I mean, we have a science minister who 'doesn't believe' in evolution.

Guest chunky

lol at watmm being the exact opposite representation of the country (for the top 3, not inc the twat party))

Sorry guyz. All I can say is, I'm feeling your pain. We're going through a right-wing dynasty in this country right now. Whenever I think it couldn't possibly get worse, it does. I mean, we have a science minister who 'doesn't believe' in evolution.

i doubt Newton believed in evolution either :-D

Guest chunky
i doubt Newton believed in evolution either :-D

That explains it.. our science minister was secretly brought through time from the late 1700's

:facepalm:

modern science has a lot to thank newton for, and he didnt believe in evolution. that this canadian science minister doesnt believe in evolution, doesnt mean anything with regards to his ability to do his duty. it's about as relevant to his scientific ability as what colour tie he wears.

Guest joshier

I was asked about voting, you know all of a sudden when I know fucking piss all about any politics. If like everything else in the government it's stiched up - then there's little point voting as it's all underpinned by corruption. The way I see it, by not voting - I'm making a point that the systems corrupt. If 90%if people in the uk protested in this way we might see some actual fucking shit happen. You know, stuff like an open tax system, an online petition poll go every single decision in each local area. Shit like that.

The system needs to change if it's ever going to do other things other than change the front man every few years.

I was asked about voting, you know all of a sudden when I know fucking piss all about any politics. If like everything else in the government it's stiched up - then there's little point voting as it's all underpinned by corruption. The way I see it, by not voting - I'm making a point that the systems corrupt. If 90%if people in the uk protested in this way we might see some actual fucking shit happen. You know, stuff like an open tax system, an online petition poll go every single decision in each local area. Shit like that.

The system needs to change if it's ever going to do other things other than change the front man every few years.

so if we all just protest by doing nothing things might get better? :facepalm:

Archived