IGNORED

deleting facebook

vamos scorcho

i'm tired of this website and my attachment to it. i don't think everyone has a problem, but a lot of people do.

i'm deleting it.

just thought i'd share and maybe discuss facebook a bit in here

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally i check facebook probably about 50-80 times a day. the thing that's fucked up is not that i do it, but that i know that many people across the world share my same problem.

thats one problem with it.

all these fucking hipsters, only just recently hating on facebook :facepalm:

i was hating on facebook years ago. now it's just passée.

now don't you all have some Radiohead to listen to while you cottage over Pitchfork?

now don't you all have some Radiohead to listen to while you cottage over Pitchfork?

this post grosses me out somehow. makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

i don't like it.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

whats gonna be cool after all the trend followers who decided that facebook is so much hipper than myspace realize that facebook isnt that cool? (i refuse to make a facebook because of the way people talk about it like its so elite hip)

this post grosses me out somehow. makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

i don't like it.

flol

Guest ruiagnelo

I don't have any of that shit and never had.

Virtual communities create virtual people.

I don't use the site, I don't get it - what is there to be addicted by? Is it like twitter, just inane updates?

I registered to the site a few years ago and deactivated my account a few hours later, and reactivated it yesterday to make a proper go of spying on people who were in my year at school.

Guest ruiagnelo

I don't use the site, I don't get it - what is there to be addicted by? Is it like twitter, just inane updates?

I registered to the site a few years ago and deactivated my account a few hours later, and reactivated it yesterday to make a proper go of spying on people who were in my year at school.

So you have to admit you have found a use for it, right?

So you have to admit you have found a use for it, right?

It was good for a few surreal hours last night.

Archived