IGNORED

Draw Muhammad Day

Guest nene multiple assgasms

today, may 20, is draw muhammad day. let's see what watmm's talented mspainters can contribute to this celebration of free speech.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

racism? here, I'll start:

:music: <--- this is the prophet muhammad rocking out to his new adam lambert cd his mom just bought him at wal marts.

:gamer: <--- here's the prophet muhammad reaching a new level on bubble bobble.

Guest Rabid

:beer: prophet muhammed after a night out with the guys

:crazy: prophert muhammed just before beating one of his many wives

Guest hahathhat

i suspect that's the point -- you picture muhammad however you want. makes it more personal. paintings of jesus on the wall make everyone think of jesus as looking a certain way.

so, from a spiritual perspective, it makes sense. perhaps this is why it was written into islamic law... thousands of years later, people have lost the plot, and start going after cartoonists with axes.

Guest hahathhat

people seem unaware it is possibly to draw muhammad nicely. you know, maybe create a positive relationship, rather than one based on death threats?

Sorry, i just meant there's no need to be drawing Muhammad as a "typical middle-eastern religious wack job".

feel free to ridicule. as long as it's not racist.

Sorry, i just meant there's no need to be drawing Muhammad as a "typical middle-eastern religious wack job".

Kind of this.

But really theres no point in drawing it, theres funnier stuff to draw.....like poo.

Archived