IGNORED

Darkstep

Guest illway

Ok thanks to this thread I have discovered Scorn (although had heard of him before, just never got hold of any of his stuff...)

What else should I check out, does he have an essential LP/EP?

The newest one is amazing...Stealth is good but almost a bit too repetitive....Greetings from Birmingham is grounding breaking stuff, would definitely check that and his 12" In The Margins and Gravel Bed and the newest release Refuse; Start Fires :closedeyes:

get the new Current Value record if you can, some great moments on there

when you say "new" I can only find this from 2004? Although that may be just crappy Amazon, must be a better outlet for his stuff....

*edit* Found "2012 the day of silence" but its only on vinyl at the moment and I havnt got my decks to hand :angry: Hopefully will get a digital / CD release though...?

The newest one is amazing...Stealth is good but almost a bit too repetitive....Greetings from Birmingham is grounding breaking stuff, would definitely check that and his 12" In The Margins and Gravel Bed and the newest release Refuse; Start Fires :closedeyes:

There is this from 2010? Cant find the Refuse; Start Fires album anywhere though....

Guest Jimbob

it's called Back To The Machine, came out on 5 x 12" but you can find it through other means....

and the guy is sponsored by Nord :wtf:

get the new Current Value record if you can, some great moments on there

when you say "new" I can only find this from 2004? Although that may be just crappy Amazon, must be a better outlet for his stuff....

*edit* Found "2012 the day of silence" but its only on vinyl at the moment and I havnt got my decks to hand :angry: Hopefully will get a digital / CD release though...?

Always use discogs and SLSK.

• 5 months later...

ziggomatic. don't be a dick.

I'd just like to say I wasn't trying to be a dick at all! I really like Black Sun Empire!

• 11 months later...

This LP is classic. The last few times I was at Amoeba in LA, hey had it. I've had mine for years and years :shuriken:

[media='']

[/media]

[media='']

[/media]

[media='']

[/media]

[media='']

[/media] <- The end of this track.

Also, talk about classic, this comp basically held the flashlight for darkstep, back in the day...

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ado4IKAMHU[/media]

Yes. You cant go wrong with Technical Itch. Any of it. Basically, pick a track and it will be dark, hard as fuck and amazing...

[media='']

[/media]

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJILcAZuEzg&feature=related[/media]

Also, I know there are a lot of Breakcore haterz out there, but check out DJ Scud's comp Ambush!

http://www.amazon.com/Ambush-DJ-Scud/dp/B00008LKEY

It's hard, dark and scary with plenty of sick beats.

• 7 months later...

Archived