IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

i would pay good money to see this if it also starred ian darke

"You're a good looking lad, Roque, and you're 30 years my junior, but this lass needs to tenderize the DARKE MEAT. HUZZZZZAH!!!!!!"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You're a good looking lad, Roque, and you're 30 years my junior, but this lass needs to tenderize the DARKE MEAT. HUZZZZZAH!!!!!!"

i read this with the same inflection as if a goal were developing

Guest Mirezzi

i read this with the same inflection as if a goal were developing

lol, as intended...

Guest Alex C

I seriously hate Portugal enough with that greasy haired cunt, his legs seriously need breaking. I hope Navas starts instead of Torres, the latter clearly isn't fit and looks so off the pace

Can we hav a general football thread stickied once the WC is over? It's clearly popular enough to bring on debate/discussion etc without the need for threads that just pop up every now and then.

Dare I suggest a subforum?

Sounds cool yo, make it happen

Guest Alex C

I've ignored the papers/news for the last 2 days now and just turned off for 5 minutes whenever an England feature is on the cards.

Besides I want the new season now already

Guest Jimbob

Am actually off out to train with our pub team so i'm gonna miss this one

Highlights at 10:00 though

Portugal to get absolutely dicked on i should reckon

Besides I want the new season now already

Good lad!

Guest Alex C

It's not without it's issues though

first game of the season moved to a Sunday 12:30

derby game against Swansea in November moved to a Sunday 13:15

Bristol City moved to a 12:00

Millwall home moved at 12:00

and Leeds home to a TUESDAY FUCKING NIGHT. FUCKS SAKE

the above four games away from home will be bubble trips as well which means I'd to go whichever game (probably just Millwall and Leeds) VIA CARDIFF. might have to sweet talk it with the London supporters group or some bullshit

Guest Dirty Protest

Theres still a weeks worth of quality football left before the protracted misery of the league. Least England get the failing over quickly.

Guest Mirezzi

Yeah, Spain are boring to watch? WTF are you watching? When Portugal are playing their cynical, brutal worst, there are very few teams who could claim to have broken that down with a goal, let alone several chances AND a goal.

Spain did great. Portugal played to lose, hoping the flopping balerina cuntess Ronaldo could bail them out. I LOL'd each and every time he failed to flop his way to a free kick, and it was ESPECIALLY delicious when he was actually fouled. Referees seem to have gotten together and said, collectively, "You know what, fellas? Fuck this fucking cunt. Fuck him right in his cunting fucking face."

Archived