IGNORED

Salem - King Night

Guest Backson

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those live videos are awful. they sound horrible live.

hahaha oh god, SO terrible. that's embarassing. the music didn't sound great to begin with, but I am deleting the copy of the salem album I downloaded after watching those.

those live videos are awful. they sound horrible live.

hahaha oh god, SO terrible. that's embarassing. the music didn't sound great to begin with, but I am deleting the copy of the salem album I downloaded after watching those.

now wait just a darn picking secound.

their live shows are terrible, this much is true, but you'd delete their album because of that? If anything, my respect for the band has increased because rather than being some rich hipsters cashing in on ironic rap music, their live show indicates that they have no idea what their doing whatsoever, ie that they are genuine. And that they are indeed drugged out most of the time.

If you don't like their album then so be it, but to think that you decided this after watchin a Youtube video is a little strange to me.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

they claim it was one of their first shows,

but I claim its because they do alot of drugs.

I second thatHDD.gif

Eh, I'm still hyped for their debut album .

yes, I am very excited also.

add me to that list. while they are embarrassing live, i dont care, they arent a band that is going to be around for awhile. they are more of a guilty pleasure for me.

Guest Hanratty

this looks good, but man, they stink live.

music like this should just be anonymous, like all great idm used to be. i dont want to know who made it. better to imagine it, because in reality they look like dorks.

music like this should just be anonymous, like all great idm used to be. i dont want to know who made it. better to imagine it

totally agree as well. when i first heard trapdoor i was like :music: , then i saw it was a white kid in a flannel with a budweiser can and i was like :orly::cerious:

Archived