IGNORED

Tags: Tin Foil Hat ET Wikileaks Alien

Boxing Day

Julian Assange is an Alien

I have no proof, only speculation but something is not quiet right about this guy. He has that "I'm an alien inhabiting a human body" look about him.

The worlds govts are unable to capture him, he has a mysterious past and he is about to release history making information that will supposedly change the world.

I think that the information that he is planning on leaking is disclosure of alien life interacting with planet earth.

Julian Assange Wiki

I hope whatever info he has is released before something bad happens to him.

On a side note, it is stated that wikileaks has a 9 member advisory board...does anyone know who else is on this board????? I dont but I bet they are aliens as well.

It has also been stated that his passport was cancelled. How is he still traveling?

Hey boxing day....

just wanted to let you know that you suck and you are a bad nudge in watmmer's arm that annoys them. Also get violent J out of my fucking face for the last time before I slime you like you can't do that on television.

Guest hahathhat

boxing day likes to snort cocaine and mkat, but he doesn't have the cash. how can he cheaply get loaded to handle his 12hr shift doing shitwork?

Boxing day,

I apologize for being so mean and blunt,. I was in a weird mood last night and that violent J gif just really set me off. It was not appropriate or the place to say "you suck". I don't know you irl and you could well be a decent person, and I know a lot of people act different on watmm than they actually are, so I apologize for that. I still stand by the fact that that gif was annoying and that you make a lot of nonsense threads, but then again this is watmm so all the same here and there innit bruv etc.

trust your instincts Brandi :sorcerer:

i think i saw one of those kb's from your av in best buy yesterday :wtf: They also had the gaia for 700 friggin bucks...jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

mkat

What's that?

Guest disparaissant

that makes perfect sense.

well, that, or he's about to release a couple hundred thousand diplomatic wire/emails that show how US leaders REALLY view the leaders of the middle east. i dunno.

let's go with occam's razor. aliens it is.

Boxing day,

I apologize for being so mean and blunt,. I was in a weird mood last night and that violent J gif just really set me off. It was not appropriate or the place to say "you suck". I don't know you irl and you could well be a decent person, and I know a lot of people act different on watmm than they actually are, so I apologize for that. I still stand by the fact that that gif was annoying and that you make a lot of nonsense threads, but then again this is watmm so all the same here and there innit bruv etc.

no no, you were right the first time

Archived