IGNORED

Flash cant do this

plstik

html5>flash

if html5 application is too much for my cpu it just plays slower, flash on the other hand freezes my pc every few seconds

Guest analogue wings

theres no such thing as an html5 application. you are talking about the programming language javascript :facepalm:

yeah I've used bad words but the point is that site from OP link is mowing slow but is stable and if it was in flash it would freeze my pc every few second and I'll have a hard time closing it

Guest Space Coyote

This is fun. Reminds me of playing bloody pingu. Does anyone know what the deal is with the special moves and the people that you hit on the ground? Is it just hit X on the keyboard if you're lucky enough to hit 3 people to earn the special?

Guest Sprigg

This is fun. Reminds me of playing bloody pingu. Does anyone know what the deal is with the special moves and the people that you hit on the ground? Is it just hit X on the keyboard if you're lucky enough to hit 3 people to earn the special?

Idunno. I got like three in a row... i just clicked the screen when it said 'special' and it did some kind of 'summon' or something.

4358 so far. :spiteful:

actually, flash did exactly this a couple years ago. nintendo and youtube partnered to create a version of youtube that fell apart as the video played..

the actual page is gone now, but here's a video of it... full screen it to get a better idea. on the original page, everything was still clickable.

[youtubehd]yLJzo72vnzI[/youtubehd]

Guest abusivegeorge

5155.77m

What the fuck just happened, he kept pausing mid bounce and getting a teleport/boost then hitting like 120m high in the air, bouncing forwards, I kept clicking the mouse to get girls in front of me coz I figured out pretty quick girls give boosts and this mother fucker just flew.

Archived