IGNORED

E3 2010

data

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3DS looks awesome, they got the analog and d-pad in the right position.

The case looks like they reverted to the original DS... dunno about the analog pad being "in the right position" if you need to use both or even switch between them... imagine if up on the D-pad was to switch weapons, and the heel of your thumb hits the d-pad...

Where was the Wii Vitality Sensor?

Flatlining! :emotawesomepm9:

The most disappointing thing about Nintendo's games is when they try and do detailed graphics it ends up looking rough and low poly count... BUT, when they do stuff like Kirby's Yarn, it looks damn good. Stick with the cute, Nintendo.

That Goldeneye was a facepalm, IMO and will not live up to the original purely out of the fact it's not 1996 anymore, and gamers have moved on and expect more and different things out of a current-gen franchise. It won't recapture the feelings of the original.

The most disappointing thing about Nintendo's games is when they try and do detailed graphics it ends up looking rough and low poly count... BUT, when they do stuff like Kirby's Yarn, it looks damn good. Stick with the cute, Nintendo.

Well, it's hard not to look low poly when the hardware isn't even half that of a PS3/360...

3DS looks awesome, they got the analog and d-pad in the right position.

The case looks like they reverted to the original DS... dunno about the analog pad being "in the right position" if you need to use both or even switch between them... imagine if up on the D-pad was to switch weapons, and the heel of your thumb hits the d-pad...

phpqsqbbmimg_0087-w1000.jpg

You would have to have a pretty big thumb for you to hit the D-pad and the analog stick at the same time.

Where was the Wii Vitality Sensor?

Flatlining! :emotawesomepm9:

:emotawesomepm9:

That Goldeneye was a facepalm, IMO and will not live up to the original purely out of the fact it's not 1996 anymore, and gamers have moved on and expect more and different things out of a current-gen franchise. It won't recapture the feelings of the original.

^Fact.

Who remembers Goldeneye: Rogue Agent? Hopefully none of you do.

Yeah Kirby looked awesome, so original, not keen on the music they played on the trailer though, too baby like.

What, you expected epic buttrock like on Kirby's Air Ride?

*waits for crochet needle addon for Wiimote*

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I should be waaaay more excited for Goldeneye , but...I don't know . I'm a little iffy about it .

I would of been fine with a simple port .

Yeah Kirby looked awesome, so original, not keen on the music they played on the trailer though, too baby like.

What, you expected epic buttrock like on Kirby's Air Ride?

*waits for crochet needle addon for Wiimote*

I was expecting catchy Nintendo music, the trailer music was almost as bad as Yoshi Story.

looking closer at the new Zelda screens, the textures have a very watercolor look to them which is nice, as does the game in general.

zelda.jpg

See, that's what I'm talking about - nice, well thought out textures and models. Nintendo can do cartoon graphics almost better than anyone.

Archived