IGNORED

North Manc Beds - Mancweb

I ran across this on Boomkat today. There is no mention on the Skam site, of course. Hopefully there will also be a physical release...

The previous NMB releases were hit and miss, but there were definitely a few killer tracks in there. Hopefully they'll step it up on this one

anybody have any insight on the nmb/pendle coven connection? clearly PC had a track on the Bolton8 12, but was there any more cross pollination?

anybody have any insight on the nmb/pendle coven connection? clearly PC had a track on the Bolton8 12, but was there any more cross pollination?

I'm not sure. I get the impression that these NMB records are written by many artists, which might explain their inconsistency; probably Pendle Coven contributed that Bolton 8 track (probably the album's best, I think), and the person entering discogs info knew it.

Skam updated their website. You can preorder Mancweb from the shop (ltd to 300 copies, so probably won't be around long).

Apparently the VHS Head album is due out in September, but I'm not holding my breath.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

samples sound great. I'm glad rhydim or rhidme got pressed.

does anyone if it's possible to get hold of their cd for a reasonable price?

I'm not sure. I get the impression that these NMB records are written by many artists, which might explain their inconsistency; probably Pendle Coven contributed that Bolton 8 track (probably the album's best, I think), and the person entering discogs info knew it.

the pendle coven info is listed on the label

• 10 months later...

Archived