IGNORED

Condom with teeth

lumpenprol

There's been lots of stuff like this made before, and I've heard horror stories about girls wearing them to parties and getting drunk and forgetting to take it out during consentual sex... :facepalm: That's a fucking scary thought.

Guest Enter a new display name
Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it

Oh great, this will generate a group of rapist doctors.

What if the girl has a boyfriend and wants to wear it on a temporary basis? Booking an appointment for removing the device is quite ridiculous.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'm sure this is jazzband, so let me make a joke I'm fairly certain I've already made: what if a guy put this on inside out on his :wang: ?

Guest dilbthelame

so if it can only be removed by a doctor.... does that mean they'll be stuck together?

that sounds like the ideal thing, to have a woman attached by the vagina to a guy who's intention is to brutally molest her and finds himself

a) in intense pain *down there* and

b) unable to escape....

he's totally not gonna take that out on anyone who happens to be attached to him?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

yeah in reality this would probably just enrage the rapist into stabbing or bludgeoning the woman to death. :yeah:

Right so.... considering that once the attacker begins rape and then realises that downstairs something REALLY hurts, and there is this thing painfully attaching itself to his smaller member.... I think he'd probably attack the woman in response :(

It reminds me of the stories of women putting razor blades down there to protect themselves :wtf:

I'm sitting here cross legged at the thoughts......... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

:cerious:

how about women just stop dressing like people that are looking to be raped

:cisfor:

:facepalm:

sigh, Australia..

yeah in reality this would probably just enrage the rapist into stabbing or bludgeoning the woman to death. :yeah:

LOL, couldn't have picked a better emote

Seriously though, if I was out on my travels and decided to rape someone and got my p0nos caught in their vagin00... I'd probably kill everything around their vagina to safely remove it somehow.

Can this docter create a similar device for anuses please? I'm deathly scared of bumrape.

Guest Rambo

if you forget the fact this is pretty lol, this is the product of slightly insane, hysterical thinking

In fact, you are probably statistically more likely to get drunk, forget you are wearing one and have sex with someone consensually than actually be raped.

maybe it depends where in the world you live

I think a better anti rape device would be to insert a proximity activating vuvuzela in a ladies vagina.

SSCOOOORRREEEEE

Guest Rambo

if anyone would like to try kneeling down and yelling into a work colleagues vagina, i would love to hear about your experiences. We all would.

Guest Richy

Or it would lead to an increase in bum rape

Archived