IGNORED

Condom with teeth

lumpenprol

Guest Rambo

In 25 years i plan on having nanobots injected into my testicles. The idea is that when i ejaculate, the nanobots enter my victim beating even my speediest sperm to the punch. My nanobots then take out the enemy from the inside like some sort of invisible Steven Segal gone naughty.

wouldn't the man go flacid and then it would loosen?

also if the guy has an erection and this shit cuts his dick open... can't he bleed to death lol?

what happens if there are crazy bitches who will just put these in for jokes and fuck some guys up?

rofl - jesus

Guest Enter a new display name

wouldn't the man go flacid and then it would loosen?

Lose an erection while your penis is stuck inside a vagina? IMPOSSIBLE!

yeah in reality this would probably just enrage the rapist into stabbing or bludgeoning the woman to death. :yeah:

Or it would lead to an increase in bum rape

If anything this would just lead to a wave of assrape.

:cisfor:

Guest joshier

The topic title just made me think of some male condom for the bdsm supporters. Anyone else think this?

Guest Scrambled Ears

having just recently seen teeth i laughed at the first line of the second paragraph...but its really a fucked up thing and makes me ashamed to call myself a man...ive heard the statistic about 1/4 women but apparently in South Africa 1/4 men admit to rape...thats a new one...are these convicts or what? If women are already putting razorblades in their vaginas then i don't think this is any worse...at least safer for the woman...

Does this thing cause damage to the penis? Because I could see some mad shit happening like women getting accused of assault because they wore it. Its like that whole if someone breaks into your house and injures themselves then youre liable? I remember hearing some shit like that before. Are you liable for damage cause inside your body?

Archived