IGNORED

what is your most juvenile habit?

Guest tht tne

Masturbation is hardly juvenile.

When me and my mates are drunk we just kinda speak nonsense and make up our own words. We could go literally hours without having a comprehendable conversation.

screwing with people, for sure. just saying the most ridiculous things with the utmost confidence. for example, I was in the car with my mom in alaska and we were talking about AIDS (I think we were listening to queen), and I say "oh well we don't have to worry about AIDS up here, it can't survive in a cold climate" and when she said "really?" it was just the most satisfying thing.

Having infatuations that are never acted on or even mentioned.

yeah these two

When me and my mates are drunk we just kinda speak nonsense and make up our own words. We could go literally hours without having a comprehendable conversation.

This sentence unleashed a whole flood of endorphins, pal. :flower:

Guest disparaissant

as for actual, non-fun juvenile habits, im fairly passive aggressive and mopey and i cry entirely too much.

Guest hahathhat

if a rule is stupid, i will go out of my way to break it. general resentment of someone trying to control me, resulting in any number of childish responses. confusing people.

also, sometimes i fantasize about cutting sarah palin off mid-sentence with a loud fart. like:

"...and that's why we need to teach our children that america is- " PPPPFFFrt

then the whole audience loses it with laughter, and it ruins her flow for the rest of the speech. would be the most amazing thing ever.

Guest hahathhat

today i ran around barefoot in a thunder storm stomping in puddles.

i entirely forgot about this sort of thing.

- puddles yes

- POPPING PLASTIC BAGS! or juice boxes

- lighting things on fire

- playing around with water at the sink

Archived