IGNORED

Super Mario Live Wallpaper For Android

Joyrex

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

yer ma said the same 'bout you my dear !

(love you really)

:cry:

:beer:

seemed kind of goofy to use something like that as a background rather than a screensaver or something like that

Guest Gary C

Agreed. The first thing I did on my HTC was turn off the live backgrounds, turn off animations and set the brightness.

TaskKiller is also a very important app.

Incidentally, it's best to pick wide images for backgrounds. At least on the Desire, the menu's scroll horizontally

Guest Gary C

How is the Desire Mr. C ? That was the model I was thinking of getting ....

It's been pretty good so far.

The whole machine is smooth. The internet is the quickest around. I'm on O2, and the network has only failed for one morning, but it was a national thing so I'm not bothered.

The texting is still a little irksome to me. The predictive is great. You can just stab at the nearest letter, but I often don't press hard enough on the spacebar. The only problem I find is that it often spells Tue instead of The.

It copy pastes, internets, texts, calls, and I bought a Gameboy ROM for £4 on the market.

The battery is a little lightweight, but all smartphones are. I charge it every night, and will probably buy a second charger because I essentially live in two houses at the moment, but it can easily last 36 hours including internet fuckery and games.

Written on a HTC Desire. The alternative to iPhone.

Guest Space Coyote

seemed kind of goofy to use something like that as a background rather than a screensaver or something like that

Looks nice, but I find live backgrounds distracting, and battery life is an issue.

mario is nolonger retro to me, it's just fucking played out

Thank you boys

Archived