IGNORED

dispicable (sp) me

Fred McGriff

FRED. If you don't know how to spell a word, just Google your guess. If it is close enough, you will get the right spelling. I put in dispicable and it gave me the correct spelling.

Also, I think this movie looks good. It has Jason Segel. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

iconcur with the OP. i'm watching like the bachorlette or someshit and a litte animated penis runs across the screen blocking my enjoyment of sometign or other and i'm vague. sucks. boycott the movie

I never thought I would so often fantasize about smearin my a.m.-drunk whiskey dick on a some South American caramel bunzzzz

i like the buses drivin' around L.A advertising this movie. the buses are wrapped in the graphic basically. those little dudes look like they're causin' a ruckas inside the bus. some of them are eating themselves out of the side of the bus and on the back of the bus where the engine is, the thing is lifted with those dudes inside cutting wires n' sheeit!

Archived