IGNORED

Jesus, what crawled up chenGOD's

chassis

ARSE AND DIED!

World cup spoilers? This is a pretty big story that I think warrants its own thread. Why did you so pissed over a thread about football.

OMGZ ITZ JAZZ THATZ WHYZ!

Fake edit: I can see what your problem is, I just saw your avatar.

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, to be fair there should be a 24 hour rule, if it's been 24 hours since the game then post about it without spoilers. As I'm guessing chenGOD was going to watch the game BEFORE reading the world cup thread. However, opened up the jazzzaz thread to do his job as moderator and was instantly spoiled.

Not licking his ass here, I can just totally see why.

Now let's make love CG.

So youre avoiding news about the world cup so you dont listen to the radio or watch the tv but definitely go on the internet?

But seriously, was this necessary?

can you faggots keep spoilers in the fucking world cup thread?

fuck's sake.

jazz

jazzband

I'm so gay that I proudly admit that I'm aware of everything on the internet before you are, and wear it as a queer badge of honor.

Guest Mirezzi

So youre avoiding news about the world cup so you dont listen to the radio or watch the tv but definitely go on the internet?

But seriously, was this necessary?

can you faggots keep spoilers in the fucking world cup thread?

fuck's sake.

Oh, quit crying. I don't blame him. Having a result ruined before you have a chance to fire up the DVR is really fucking infuriating.

Guest abusivegeorge

jazz

jazzband

I'm so gay that I proudly admit that I'm aware of everything on the internet before you are, and wear it as a queer badge of honor.

He and that other guy do have Blonde hair, in a very similar style too. But I've forgotten who that other guy is so this post it a bit pointless.

He got his coat stolen by that asian chick, and his umbrella I think.

Tony Danza

I had managed to avoid all spoilers until opening that thread. I had even posted in the World Cup thread without the match being spoiled.

Mirezzi and AG understand and have stated the case well.

AG - I douched just for you.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: it's time.

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived