IGNORED

Michael Jackson Sightings

Redruth

He, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Tupac, Biggie & co all live on a secret tropical island for celebrities who got tired of their fame and faked their death. The Christmas albums released there are epic.

Seems legit....

IM HERE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW

THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS SURELY NOT DEAD!

I KNOW MICHAEL JACKSON AS NOT OTHER THAN A FRIEND, BUT I'VE TALKED TO HIM..HE HAS NOT DIED YET!!!

PLEASE PLEASE BELIEVE ME IM NOT LYING!!!!!! HE SAYS THIS TO HIS FANS- (TAKN RIGHT OUT OF THE EMAL)

"i'm deeply sorry to my fans. I know i've done wrong, and i'm never going to do this again. But i was so tired of the MEDIA always following me around, and i could never hide anywhere. I just want to be a normal person, for once.I dont want to quit singing, or dancing but i know that i can never be normal until i do. I just would like to say, im sorry to my fans, all of them. To those at my concerts, or not. To those who love me without seeing the truth, or not. Also i have 'thrown' out my medication and will never see or go near none-the-less touch any more medication again. I'm sorry."

MICHAEL JACKSON, IM SORRY I TOLD EVERYONE!!!!!!!!BUT WE ALL NEED YOU! EVERYONE DOES, AND IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT OR DONT BELIEVE ME,,THEN YOURE WRONG!!!!!!!IM 100% SURE YOURE ARENT DEAD YET, AND YOU NEED TO PROVE TO EVERYONE YOU ARENT..YOURE TOO SWEET AND KIND AND AWESOME TO DIE LIKE THAT!!YOU JUST COULDNT...ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DIE!!!! SO PLEASE COME OUT MICHAEL! IVE ALREADY TOLD THEM SO JUST COME OUT..I WONT BE ANGRY AT ALL.....I FORGIVE YOU! JUST SHOW THE WORLD YOURE BACK MICHAEL! PLEASE!

EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE JUST PLEASE MICHAEL, PLEASE!!!

it's all part of the superstar eco-system. every superstar needs a "is still alive hoax". it's an essential part of the business model. a cheap way to keep interest from the moron crowd. the people who religiously buy anything regarding the focal point of their interest. loose the focal point, and you've lost the revenue. kinda like the afx shit in these territories.

other parts of the eco-system include:

- lots of unreleased work (the so called archives)

- a number of kids from around the world (mostly the philippines for whatever reason)

and if the moron crowd is REALLY creepy, UFO's and extra terrestrials join the crowd as well

Archived