IGNORED

New Album + Live Show

acid1

Internets,

I decided to literally get back to my roots and make an album that was a mishmash of all the types of music that inspired me to make music to begin with ~ Hip hop, DnB, and IDM. I'd roll up a phat one for this.

Album:

http://soundcloud.com/acid1/carrier-signal-rpm2010-mix

post-554-010984500 1278894658_thumb.jpegpost-554-008032600 1278894057_thumb.jpgpost-554-094813800 1278894115_thumb.jpgpost-554-035431000 1278894221_thumb.jpg

I played much of this album mixed with some of the old school acid1 stuff people still like @ culture shock on July 9th. The recording is a bit messy (people coming up and talking to my friends, people bumping the table, low mix etc) but its still listenable. Few songs I never shared before along with some previews of WIPs.

Live Show:

http://soundcloud.com/acid1/live-culture-shock-7-9-2010

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Geez tough crowd....

I put an entire new album up, over an hour of free downloadable music and not even 1 comment :unsure:

I'll prolly take these links down of no one cares heh.

That's the internet, though. So much music being put out that it's very easy to miss a bunch of it. I know I hadn't even seen the thread until just now. I usually spend a few days a month just listening to all the free albums I come across on forums to see if there are any keepers (bad way to do it, I know, but like I said there's a lot of music to go through). I'll add your album to my queue...

The part that starts around 4:10 is retardedly epic!

Only a bit past that mark atm. You should post this in music discussion, and in the "post your albums" thread in ekt. Well done so far. Not exactly what I would've expected from you from reading your posts in ekt over the years. That's not a bad or good comment. Just observation. It's certainly "different" which is good.

The part that starts around 4:10 is retardedly epic!

Only a bit past that mark atm. You should post this in music discussion, and in the "post your albums" thread in ekt. Well done so far. Not exactly what I would've expected from you from reading your posts in ekt over the years. That's not a bad or good comment. Just observation. It's certainly "different" which is good.

Thanks Brandi_B, retarded epicness ftw :)

And honestly this is not very typical of me. Yeah looks like EKTer's just post their new albums in the music discussion thread these days. I wonder when this paradigm shift took place.

^I figure EKT is a good place for "hey here's some stuff I was messing around with/thoughts?" type things, & Music Discussion forum is for finished works. Something like that, anyway...

^I figure EKT is a good place for "hey here's some stuff I was messing around with/thoughts?" type things, & Music Discussion forum is for finished works. Something like that, anyway...

You prolly right, I'll make a thread over there in Music later.

Archived