IGNORED

Warehouse Project 2010

soundwave

Guest Happosai

http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/line_ups.php

Clark and Moderat are tempting and maybe Four-tet and Zomby but all in all pretty shite

No Warp/Rephlex, night what gives?

There are still a couple of TBC dates, so something may still surface (there are a number of artists on the Warp roster playing other dates).

[Happosai]

Guest margaret thatcher

i'll be at a few of those. dorian concept's playing on the same bill as magnetic man and digital mystikz, might have to try and blag some tickets...

Guest Jimbob

I went to Thrasher last year but didn't catch Modeselektor (or Martyn) cos my mate was being a miserable cunty breakcore dickwad, and moaning about anything resembling dancefloor tunes

"all sounds the same, wheres the gabba kicks" etc

DICK

Guest Coalbucket PI

Four Tet night and Modeselektor night look bloody good, but as usual I can't be arsed to mission all the way to manc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see a problem with the line-ups at all. You can't expect just what YOU want to be there. For my different tastes there are a good few nights worth going to.

Just a few artists I wanna see:-

David Rodigan

Luke Vibert

Hudson Mohawke

Richie Hawtin

Magda

Ambivalent

Ricardo Villalobos

Nick Curly

Trentemöller

Grandmaster Flash

Flying Lotus [ Live ]

Joker

Martyn

Breakage

Booka Shade [ Live ]

Carl Craig

Seth Troxler

Caribou [ Live ]

Mount Kimbie

Goldie

Autonomic Showcase ft:

dBridge & Instra:mental & SP:MC

Ramadanman

MJ Cole

Sven Väth

Moderat [ Live ]

Marcel Dettman & Ben Klock

Modeselektor DJS

To name a few. Spoilt for choice if you ask me.

Unfortunately I'm in London but I know a few Mancs so should be able to sort out one or two nights.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jimbob

So I'm off to Thrasher with a pretty big crew @ the end of this month, and just bought one for Modeselektor in Decemer, who's at any of these?

• 1 month later...
Guest hydrozone

So I'm off to Thrasher with a pretty big crew @ the end of this month, and just bought one for Modeselektor in Decemer, who's at any of these?

So, how was it?

I'm interested in hearing feedback as I'm off to the Kieran Hebden night on Saturday.

I was checking pics online and couldn't help noticing how mega-packed the place looks. Not that I mind about crowded places but I go there to dance, not just to watch...

How many rooms are there?

So, how was it?

I'm interested in hearing feedback as I'm off to the Kieran Hebden night on Saturday.

I was checking pics online and couldn't help noticing how mega-packed the place looks. Not that I mind about crowded places but I go there to dance, not just to watch...

How many rooms are there?

Aye was decent, the bar is obviously very steep but you should already know that. Room 1 is huge and Room 2 is a reasonable size, both full of Funktion 1 rig. Watch out for bastard security and there's plenty of raving space btw. Really fancied that night but didn't have the funds to do more than a couple this year. Looks like a sick lineup, have a good un

I've been the last 3 years but decided to give this year a skip because last year it was pretty shit. I'd be interested to hear how people found it this year, and if it was full of knob-heads again.

Guest hydrozone

What a joke!

Despite a fantastic line up, The Warehouse Project 2010 was an appalling experience!

WAY too many people were allowed inside, it was so bad that that you were either in the middle of the way, or unable to move (and therefore to dance), or in areas where the sound sucks...or in the toilets section. I am glad I'm 6'2'' as I felt sorry for the small ones squashed in the middle of the crowd.

All this obviously resulted in queues everywhere for everything: queues to go to the smoking area (inconsiderate assholes constantly que jumping were not a help), queues to go to the cloakrooms (which were full and closed at just after midnight so we had to spend the rest of the evening carrying our jumpers/coats), we even had to queue up to access the second room (so after leaving it once because of Zomby's shitty set, we never made it back - I was gutted).

Drink prices were also ridiculously high for an event of this type and the door staff was the most abusive bunch of ignorant prats I've ever came accross, and that is putting it mildldy!

Only silverlining: I found Caribou's performance very good and Four Tet's live totally rocked!

sounds like it's continued to deteriorate unfortunately. It's turned into one of those "got to be seen at" events for all the students, posing and having their first class A experience and not really giving a shit about anyone else, or last of all the music.

Archived