IGNORED

Demdike Stare - Liberation Through Hearing

Guest fox

i didn't know this band, thanks for the headz up

Oh snap- Get the Symbiosis album and the Osmosis mix stat! (Osmosis is on sale for cheap at Boomkat)

I think I'm going to pick this one up on vinyl since I missed the first even though they probably will release the whole thing on cd once they're all out. It would have to be a double cd though, right?

Oh snap- Get the Symbiosis album and the Osmosis mix stat! (Osmosis is on sale for cheap at Boomkat)

yes i will :)

as for the mix, you mean this?

that's different from the Osmosis mix. 3 of the 4 unreleased tracks in the fact mix show up on the new LP, though. good find!

'Osmosis' is this CD, and it's definitely worth checking out. As for the new album, I've unfortunately got to wait for the digital release, hope it isn't too far behind the vinyl. And this is apparently a full-length album at 45 minutes. I love Demdike Stare, they seem to be getting better and better.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

was lisenign t the samples yesterday. hadnt heard of before that. sounds really good. inspiring too

'Osmosis' is this CD, and it's definitely worth checking out. As for the new album, I've unfortunately got to wait for the digital release, hope it isn't too far behind the vinyl. And this is apparently a full-length album at 45 minutes. I love Demdike Stare, they seem to be getting better and better.

it would appear that you and i will be purchasing this on or about august 8th, according to this.

it would appear that you and i will be purchasing this on or about august 8th, according to this.

Excellent, thanks for the heads up. In that case I'll see you back in this thread later that day.

Excellent, thanks for the heads up. In that case I'll see you back in this thread later that day.

agreed.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

there is a track on the FACT mix that scares the living bajesus out of me

Guest blakeboogie

there is a track on the FACT mix that scares the living bajesus out of me

The one with the German lyrics?

Guest blakeboogie

If there's such a thing as great headphone music. This most certainly is it. Lovely artwork again too.

• 2 weeks later...

there's something quite ghost-boxish about these guys. it's good stuff

My thoughts from the off. Not long before the digi version's available now, coo-ul. Just hope I can afford it.

Archived