IGNORED

Pigeon Poops Into Kings of Leon's Bassist's Mouth

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Guest Rotwang

Cindy Lauper got bird shit in her mouth during a gig once, and she just carried on. Take a leaf out of her book, KoL.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KOL indeed.

A gull shat on me when I was younger, I was watching Shamu at the sea life centre in Florida. According to my parents, I cried.

Ready for photoshop when I get home:

1180917075_f.jpg

here he is, swigging it about:

Jared-Followill.gif

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

LOL damn that takes shreds video to the next level, most drunk people would have no ability to believe it was a parody until half way through. Damn good work though still wow

Guest Rotwang

I'm on Miss Tequila's side in this battle.

Me too. I don't know who she is, which means I like her more than I like juggalos by default.

Tila Tequila is literally worse than Heidi Montage as a person and a media whore for a lot of reasons. If you don't think she deserves to die you don't know enough about her.

comparing her to Heidi Montag is diminishing to my point. She may be the dumbest, self centered, talentless, soulless would throw her grandmother of a building to get ahead selfish media whore the world has ever seen.

Guest Rotwang

Tila Tequila is literally worse than Heidi Montage as a person

I don't know who that is either.

and a media whore for a lot of reasons. If you don't think she deserves to die you don't know enough about her.

You say that as if not knowing enough about media whores were a bad thing.

Certainly not putting you down for not knowing much about some mind blowing dumb cunt media whores. But I am saying that she deserves to die, if you don't think so your opinion on the matter is irrelevant and keep your ears and eyes away from American television (good on you)

bfc are you drinking truth syrum at the moment? lol

but i cant say i totally disagree. i dont think she deserves to be murdered but a good scare couldnt hurt.

I know who she is and I agree she is the epitome of what a media whore is (she had a TV show where she basically fucked 50 people, right? My girlfriend made me watch about 10 episodes).

Having said that, I still think her existence is 10 million times more justifiable than your average, run-of-the-mill juggalo.

I could care less if she wants to fuck 50 people on TV. If somebody actually gives enough of a shit to cause someone like her bodily harm for doing what she does, they have effectively proven they are infinitely lower on the humanity scale than she is.

If more seemingly useless juggalos realized their lives were worthless enough that they needed take one for the team try and murder the most disgusting evil people in today's society I might actually think they have a purpose and the world could be a better place.

fixt

I just read that Naughty by Nature played at that juggalo festival. haha.

No one deserves to be in the same general area as juggalos, in my opinion, let alone assaulted by them... but that's kinda what she gets for going there. "This is disgusting behavior for men," she was quoted as saying. orly.

Just to be clear she deserves to die for more reason than just because she is a dumb fucking cunt media whore and setting a horrible disgusting example for millions young females... She has done some legitimately completely soulless evil things as well no doubt but I have not the boredom to research and list all of these known things currently. I've gotta watch the new episode of Rubicon woooot wooot

Just to be clear she deserves to die for more reason than just because she is a dumb fucking cunt media whore and setting a horrible disgusting example for millions young females...

Sounds like something an Islamic fundamentalist would say.

Just sayin.

Archived