IGNORED

New trend: find sealed cans of really old soda on ebay

o00o

Guest nene multiple assgasms

it's not soda, but I would kill for a pack of bananaberry split bubble yum. anybody else remember this? banana + strawberry = the best flavor of gum ever.

yup. and it was amazing. it would have been even better if it wasn't 2.50 a pop. now i think it's around 10 dollars

I recall having a bottle of that... it was nasty as shit (to me)!

Guest Drahken

Yea I remember coke being a lot better in the Philippines too.

I'd love it if they brought back Ectoplasm Hi-C juice boxes. Amp energy drink has a similar taste, but its just not the same.

Guest disparaissant

oh god, i remember surge and orbitz especially. orbitz was disgusting. really, really, disgusting. ironically, one of my favorite things right now is this vietnamese drink called xung xao mat ong (with some accents in there i dunno how to do) or grass jelly drink which is pretty much just like orbitz but... healthy? i dunno. its delicious.

ahh, grass jelly drink. have you tried the other varieties of asian canned liquids? bird's nest? or the elusive bird's nest white fungus?

i haven't.

i haven't either, next time i go to woodman's i'll see what they have, though. i pretty much just stick to the grass jelly because it's delicious. especially the banana flavor. oh man, so so refreshing!

can.jpg

cocaine3.jpg

i knew a gas station where you could still get that for a while so i tried one... that shit burns when you drink it

i bought a whole bunch of soda when cans when i as stationed in baharain for a few months... took them home and let my parents hold on to them... they still have them. pepsi, coke, sprite, etc. in arabic.

I want to fucking cry. In the latest Mountain Dew "DEWmocracy" thingy, what I considered to be the best flavor, Typhoon, didn't fucking win and lost to the meh White Out. FUCK. :cry:

FUCKFUCKFUCJKFJCK WHYYYYYYYYYYY.

Someone buy me some for my birthday last month.

Archived