IGNORED

The World's Hardest Game

Dragon

hardest game ever is transformers for nintendo, you basically die right when you start

Haha oh yeah, nintendo games were hard. Its funny how much more patience people had back then. Anyway the Hardest game I've personally ever played is Cho Ren Sha. It's harder than "I Wanna Be The Guy" and actually fun. Oh and it has good music-

http://www.pcgaming.ws/viewgame.php?game=chorensha_68k

It's a bit addictive to see the level layout, apparently I wasn't even doing to bad (about 15 deaths when I was at level 7) but I still closed the window. I don't get so many endorphins out of mere gameplay. :shrug:

It's kind of similar to a game I made in flash when I was 15-or-so, called Spark Ball. I'll see if I still have it. Actually Spark Ball difficulty was a real bitch.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I know I promised I wouldn't do this, but I tried to play Version 2 of this game. It took 72 hours, but I finally managed to complete the game. I died 3,310 times.

All 50 levels of this game are extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely hard. Especially level 50, which took over 300 deaths to complete.

I dunno how I managed to get to the end without giving up, even after keeping the tab open for so long and dying so many times. I used to build delicate paper models as a hobby, but I still didn't realize I had this much patience. Am I human?

Anyway, I need a break from difficult games. A long break. I may or may not try to complete it again in a smaller number of deaths, but it won't be today, I can tell you that. Peace.

Archived