IGNORED

The World's Hardest Game

Dragon

I first came across this some years ago. Last night, I thought I'd have another go at it. I got to level 28, but I gave up when I reached about 700 deaths.

Needles to say, this game is incredibly hard and frustrating. Unfortunately, it's also very addictive. If you don't mind the repetition of death, I suggest you give it a try. It can be a lot of fun.

http://www.worldshardestgame.org/

How far can you get?

How about this game, it might be harder. I call it buttsniff. Get a young girl to lie on her stomach, fill her anus with cocaine - see how long you can hold out on diggin' in.

Guest Gary C

Level 5. 75 deaths. I give up.

Level 5 is very do-able, with a note-pad. I just can't be arsed to put that much effort in.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

managed to get to level 10 with 169 deaths. I think I'll stop here because level 10 is a monster.

Guest Calx Sherbet

lol, i just tried bullshitting thru the first level and i almost missed everything with random zigzagging

Got to level 17 of the World's Hardest Game version 2 and gave up. I have previously (a few years ago) got to level 36, and it was incredibly, incredibly fucking hard. It's like a super bastard version of Level 5 from the first game.

Archived