IGNORED

Cobain bio

halisray

Hey everyone,

My friend, and myself, are huge Nirvana fans and it is his birthday coming up and I want to get him a biography of Kurt Cobain - but I heard that Heavier than Heaven is a load of shit, mostly due to fictional information and the "positive-looking" C. Love.

Anyone have any other suggestions on books on Cobain?

Cheers

Come As You Are - Michael Azzearrradddadddadd (sp?)

this one is really good. read it when i was a teenager.

it's probably the best, i'd say. but i haven't read many Cobain books/biog's.

also, the 'Been A Son' DVD is really good. check it out if you haven't already.

I was hoping, given that this is a forum for electronic music fans, that maybe, there was a remote chance this thread was going to be about Garry Cobain of The Future Sound of London. :closedeyes:

Guest ruiagnelo

I was hoping, given that this is a forum for electronic music fans, that maybe, there was a remote chance this thread was going to be about Garry Cobain of The Future Sound of London. :closedeyes:

i didn't instantly thought of gaz cobain, altough i have a deep love for fsol's music, does that mean something? :unsure:

i didn't instantly thought of gaz cobain, altough i have a deep love for fsol's music, does that mean something? :unsure:

No ambient techno in your stocking this Christmas from Jolly Old St. Nick!

i was really glad, given this is an electronic music forum, that the General Banter forum could be used for just that.. ! bantering about any shit generally.... so, it's really good to see that this is what you can actually do here.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I heard he ghostwrote his own posthumous biography under the pen name Burt Bobain

That provoked a not-inconsiderable but genuine lol, not entirely sure why.

I was inordinately proud of myself for thinking of this even though its idiotic

I heard he ghostwrote his own posthumous biography under the pen name Burt Bobain

it was the "Burt Bobain", right? like that character off Face Jacker.. Brain Babondy.. LOL

I was inordinately proud of myself for thinking of this even though its idiotic

And so you should have been.

Archived