IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

ChenGod, still believe Fergie will not spend in January?

yo333 - what do we need? We need a world class creative midfielder. How many of those do you see up for sale with even reasonable wage requests? Sneijder would be great, but I think it's rumoured he wants 250K/wk to come to Manchester (probably to pay for his missus' flat in London, as none of these foreign WAGs want to live in Manchester).

It was just a shitty performace against Newcastle - and that goal by Ba was outstanding. He just can't stop scoring.

Hernandez did fuck all when he came one for us, besides set up tent offside.

Fergie doesnt sign many players from Africa, for precisely the problem that Newcastle are going to face: African Cup. Newcastle are losing their best striker and one of their best midfielders. maybe Shola Ameobi?

(and probably cause he's a racist prick)

Fergie doesnt sign many players from Africa, for precisely the problem that Newcastle are going to face: African Cup. Newcastle are losing their best striker and one of their best midfielders. maybe Shola Ameobi?

(and probably cause he's a racist prick)

hahah i lol'd. (have you read the FA report on the suarez-evra incident, fergie and the referees were saying the n-word freely-nilly , it was uncomfortable to read..

Anyways ,Newcastle to finish below stoke, crazy defense and their two best players out to play a Minnie mouse cup.

And i dont know what SAF's master plan is but i reckon it involves getting Cleverly fit as soon as possible.

Edited by YO303

I didn't realize your source for the scholes rumour was the sun. lol

erm.. what was that?? i didn't hear you over the sound of Paul Scholes coming on as a substitute.

Edited by YO303

I didn't realize your source for the scholes rumour was the sun. lol

erm.. what was that?? i didn't hear you over the sound of Paul Scholes coming on as a substitute.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day son. ;)

(scholes played like fucking arse when he did come on)