IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

• 2 weeks later...

@bluevibe

"Mario Balotelli is currently driving around Manchester City Centre in a convertible Bentley (music blaring, top down), high fiving City fans"

Edited by jhonny

From twitter via 365

Story Of The Day

'I've just heard a Mario Balotelli story that betters Tesco & the fireworks...OK, so his mum's over from Italy, asks the cleaner if she has everything she needs.

Cleaner: "No, I need all the practical things - iron etc." Mario's mum: "Where can we go to buy these things? Write me a list and we'll go and buy it all" Cleaner: "John Lewis."

So Mario's ma sends him & his mates to John Lewis with a shopping list in hand...Mario returns to the house 5 hrs later...empty-handed. Cleaner: "Er, where's the iron, iron-board etc?"

Then a big John Lewis van arrives...van contains nothing from the shopping list bt the following 'practical items': - giant trampoline, Scalextric, 2 Vespas, table tennis set'

My da reckoned he fell over on purpose because he was obviously going to get skint.

Definitely. Terry is so fucking slow, I'm amazed it doesn't get picked on more often.

My da reckoned he fell over on purpose because he was obviously going to get skint.

Definitely. Terry is so fucking slow, I'm amazed it doesn't get picked on more often.

Well he is now. he was a great sweeper though. You can't deny that.