IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

By the way I don't disagree that a lot of the soul of top level football went out a long time ago. The internationalization of the PL and then La Liga etc. killed off that relationship with the local fans.

I still think the ESL is a fucking disgrace though. As are the latest proposed changes to the Champions League.

Lol yes it’s fucking gross. I hope we get relegated to the third division, the glazer cunts sell us off to a 50+1 fan owned consortium and football is done proper again. 

• Like 2
On 4/19/2021 at 1:35 PM, cwmbrancity said:

More could join. Ajax, the Portuguese lot (no Mourinho). Equally, what a pr own goal. That’s where the fun is. If players are banned from international play, it could get more sticky, fuck knows. Highly exclusive shitstorm, my beloved Bluebirds are at no risk.

As for Spurs, they made a final once (didn’t they @dr lopez )?

yes two years ago spurs were in the final. 

looks like this is a spectacular failure lol

1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

yes two years ago spurs were in the final.

looks like this is a spectacular failure lol

As former 2ndmost fervent Spurs supporter here it's real chip-cashing-cashness hours up in here. They were an adopted club anyway.  Fairweather fandom is a virtue 2021-forward comrades!

Fuck you (Levy)

Fuck you (Board, LLC, w/e)

You're cool (fans, players)

And fuck you (Jose)

Also fuck everyone at FSG with a 6"-diameter steel bollard, greedy cunts destroyed whatever interest I had for baseball, then came along and goatfucked the AAA Pawsox out of Rhode Island, had the tingly nerve to try that public-funded stadium shit when that con had been long-exposed.  And for a minor league baseball team at that. And yet Worcester bought it anyway SMDH.

Son't forget Lopez, you also have blood in the streets there in NH:

Edited by BobDobalina
y tho
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...