IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Evra looked like an utter cunt running across Suarez's path when celebrating the win at full-time though.

I don't know who's in the wrong. Officially, it's Suarez. But Evra looks like more of a cunt. His role in the French World Cup revolt is evidence of that.

By going down to the stretford end to celebrate (what was clearly an emotionally charged match) with united fans he looks like a cunt?

I used to love Suarez (I love players who have obvious passion for the sport) - but by refusing to shake hands with Evra, I have to agree with the three mongs on MOTD - he did liverpool FC a disservice and disgraced their backing of him.

Those newcastle gifs are amazing. fucking LOL

By going down to the stretford end to celebrate (what was clearly an emotionally charged match) with united fans he looks like a cunt?

you missed a bit lol

Suarez was walking past the stretford end at the same time? Evra didn't get right in his face or anything. Suarez didn't react, it was all the other Liverpool players who came charging up.

I wonder how Glen Johnson feels?

Suarez was walking past the stretford end at the same time? Evra didn't get right in his face or anything. Suarez didn't react, it was all the other Liverpool players who came charging up.

Chap, if you think that Evra celebration was 100% sincere then i have vastly overestimated you somewhere along the line. Not worth debating about it anyway, forget it.

Chap, if you think that Evra celebration was 100% sincere then i have vastly overestimated you somewhere along the line. Not worth debating about it anyway, forget it.

100% sincere my good man. ;)

I guess Suarez is a psychopath .. http://www.guardian....rpool-apologies

lolololol

Suárez may be instructed by Liverpool to make a direct approach to Evra in a further attempt to defuse tensions between the great rivals, although no plans are in place for such a move yet.

What do they expect Suarez to do, give Evra a rub and tug?